Thread: I cannot breathe

I cannot breathe

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-suga...on-amazon-com/

Read the comment section. If you don't cry and laugh harder than you have ever laughed in your life, you are just dead inside. My abs hurt.

Source
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Oh my GOD, Satan Bears ROFLMAO.

Thanks for sharing Lons
    CB Retired Eq Speedbump
    CLUCK

Hoss Officer / WoW
    I can confirm from personal experience that the sugar alternative used in sugar free gummie products is horrible. I was given a bag in with a huge bunch of groceries, except unlike the Haribo ones there was no warning about the alternative. Unlike the people in the comments though my first stop after the bathroom was a drug store where I drank a half bottle of Pepto.

Also that first comment review was perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read in my lfie.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdis View Post
    I can confirm from personal experience that the sugar alternative used in sugar free gummie products is horrible. I was given a bag in with a huge bunch of groceries, except unlike the Haribo ones there was no warning about the alternative. Unlike the people in the comments though my first stop after the bathroom was a drug store where I drank a half bottle of Pepto.

Also that first comment review was perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read in my lfie.
    I was going to type something on this, but I thought I'd let Valdis tell you his tale...lol

Hoss Officer / WoW
    Yea, since we didn't know it was the gummies causing the problem after I went home he kept eating. We both obviously took the next day off.

Blog Entries
    I had a similar experience with some sugar free chocolate my diabetic friend had once. Although not nearly to that magnitude! I don't know if it was the same sweetener, but it did not play well with my gut! And yes it was real chocolate and not ex-lax or anything Beware of some of those sugar substitutes!

If you click the actual link that takes you there. There are more recent ones. I think I woke the neighbors last night I was laughing so hard.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris