Thread: WoD Pre-Order

WoD Pre-Order

In case anyone missed it.. The WoD pre-order, including lev 90 boost is available..

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

I didn't know that pre-orders went live, now the question is do I really care to pay $20 for a mount that everyone else will have and I'll probably never use. I'm leaning toward no.

Expected release fall 2014 / Game is expected to release on or before 12/20/2014
    It looks like we've got plenty of time to learn heroic Siege of Orgrimmar.

Blog Entries
    I think the 12/20 date is the latest possible release date. I would expect to see the release probably sometime in October.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Budgets of retailers are planning for Oct and early Nov sales.

Hai Glim
    CB Retired Eq Speedbump
    CLUCK

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Thanks. Pre-ordering right now. Will roll up a female night elf hunter and ask for a guild tag on launch day on my insta-level 90, and for the kung-fu panda alt as well-- a mere $60 per alt to not have to play the game is quite a bargain. Blizzard is awesome for not making me go through the tedium of leveling. I especially look forward to trying out the recent pet battles feature. What kind of vanity items can I expect to find in the cash shop btw? Will be very disappointed if I can't buy some hair accessories for my NE. It's not enough that we crush our enemies, we have to look stylish while doing it; and nothing... NOTHING is more stylish than gigantic shoulderpads.

Can't wait to continue the awesome storyline. Garrosh must be put on panda trial for his attrocities! With our long-time Horde allies we shall see that justice is done! Maybe since we go back in time, we can use the blue people space ships. Metzen is a genius.

Don't forget that you get your primary professions and first aid upgraded to 600 if you use your character upgrade on a level 60+ character. I'll be getting a second 600 enchanter and scribe at a substantial savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Syllean View Post
    Don't forget that you get your primary professions and first aid upgraded to 600 if you use your character upgrade on a level 60+ character. I'll be getting a second 600 enchanter and scribe at a substantial savings.
    Are you serious? This in itself will kill the friggen AH with additional CD's of shit.

Son of a bitch....

Thanks for cracking me up Torrin...

It is so sad how far over the shark WoW has jumped. We are talking Miles and Miles...
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris