Thread: D3 Clan

D3 Clan

So, Hoss D3 Clan?
    Teenagers are God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Talk shit, get hit.

Hoss Officer / WoW
    It's made name is Hoss99.

Blog Entries
    BTW: If you just send a random request to join, you may end up being ignored. Make sure you talk to someone or provide your battle.net ID in a PM on the forums here so we know who you are.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

So I beat the game already. It seemed way to easy to me. I was only level 60 or 61 when I beat it. I played the entire game on Expert difficulty. I guess they need a pro difficulty? I don't know... I really enjoyed the story though. It felt really well put together from old Diablo 2 lore. So what to do now?

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Are you kidding? D3's story is the most laughable attempt at video game lore I've ever seen. It's bad even by Blizzard standards. The expac's story was amazingly worse than vanilla. I can believe in Italian plumbers saving mushroom men before suspending disbelief for Metzen's brainchildren.

And Diablo 3 '2.0' has difficulties beyond expert. You essentially played on the third difficulty level out of 10. Beyond Expert is Master and six levels of Torment. Blizzard doesn't label easy difficulties as 'easy'. They start at 'normal' so the retards who play Blizzard games won't feel as bad as they are at video games. Hence the second difficulty level out of 10 is labeled 'hard'-- although how difficult these are depends entirely on gear.

Diablo isn't a game you 'beat'. It's a game you farm endlessly. Killing Malth is trivial. The real game is farming gear in adventure mode by doing bounties and rifts. I suppose you 'win' by getting BIS in every slot.

Ah opinions I liked the story line a lot actually. I listened to every single conversation and piece of lore I could find and thought they did a great job. Oh and I did in fact beat the game. Naughty Angel spanked to the ground = big flash of light boom. Act V done, game over, credits and all that shit. Once it gets to the farm farm farm stage I lose interest pretty quick. I am not the type to sit and link my gear in chat and gloat. Enjoy more team based games. Still enjoying Dota 2. Easy to find 5 man teams and spank the competition. I really like that spin on things. Every match you start from scratch and build your gear during the match, then poof start from scratch again next match. If I don't see any team action in D3 then I will probably just consider it beat and not play again unless asked to by someone.

He meant that yes, you beat the game on Expert, but if you looked, there were 7 more higher ones apparently, dunno. I've not played it.
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris