Thread: My MMO Screenshot Submition has some suspicious characters in it!

My MMO Screenshot Submition has some suspicious characters in it!

I posted this pic for the MMO beta giveaway today. Upon looking closer I saw a Zeyla, which I have known for a long time was in Holy Templars back in the day! But also in the dead list is a Valdis!! I remember when HT started raiding we did a couple joint runs with a few guilds before we had the full 40. Memories =)

Hoss Officer / WoW
    Lol that's great. I actually was just a pug member to that raid as it was the one and only time I raided MC before I joined UWS. If I recall right I even got my first piece of T1 during that run because none of the other paladins wanted to spend dkp or already had it.

Blog Entries
    That's really cool Farling, brings back some old memories for sure! I recognize a lot of those HT names from back in the early days; Fabala, Morrkills, Riana, Saleon, Jaric, Boet, Corbael, Sessillus, Brutalwake, Sendria, Laady, Sevaar (and of course Farling and Valdis, heh). Many HT peeps came over to Hoss, but i'm not sure what happen to the bulk of them. They kind of faded out over the years. You, me, Valdis and Brutalwake are probably the only old long-time Hoss members left from that list.

Pretty cool man! I'll have to dig through my screenshots to see if I have any from back then.

-Zey