Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guildwar Scenarios

L-O-L-A Lola

Guildwar Scenarios

We were discussing the IG vs Hoss Guildwar today, and we came up with a few interesting scenarios.

King of the Hill (by Elidroth)

Location: Oasis spectre island; Dagnor's Cauldron island; Erud's Crossing island.
    Presets: One guild places themselves on the island, the other guild somewhere else in the zone.
    Objectives: The island team must defend the island from the assaulting guild. The attacking guild wins when the defending guild no longer has players on the island. The defending guild wins if they are still on the island in any numbers after a set time period.
    Rules: Binding on the island, or in the zone, should not be allowed.

Assassination (by Lola)

Presets: Each guild picks a member of their guild to be their King. The Kings' identities are communicated to each team. One team sets up outside Paludal at each zone in. (Shadowhaven and Hollowshade Moor)
    Objectives: Each team must defend their King while attempting to assassinate the opponent's king. The team which slays the opposing team's King first is the victor.
    Rules: Binding the King in the zone should not be allowed (Such that it is clear that they have been slain, by not showing on a /who).

Island Warfare (by Arcius)

Presets: Each guild picks an island.
    Objectives: Each team must defend their island while attempting to assault the opposing guild's island. The guild which controls both islands is the victor.
    Rules: No binding in the zone?

Comments or suggestions of others?
    Last edited by Lola; 03-29-2002 at 05:23 AM.

Good ideas.

I think it would be cool to do a war event in a zone like Twilight Sea too. Each guild could have their own island to defend while trying to take over the other guild's island.

p.s. Hoss > IG

ooh thats a good idea Arc

twighlight sea..

is super buggy and laggy. I don't see how it can hold 60 people plus all the 'spectators' who are looking at this thread thinking 'IMA WATCH THAT ISH!' I'm confused... this guild war is about having fun and a break from raid raid raid.... its not about who's better is it? i want to have fun, but i don't want to be slain and then harrassed for weeks on end by some ego maniac. FU drakky .
    Anee you ok, you ok, you ok anee?

how about we stick Arcius in the middle of a zone, and then time each guild in how long it takes to train and kill him

lowest time wins!!!

too bad you can't loot or anything after killing someone, a capture the flag variant would be fun :/

Butt Pirate Receiving End

Re: Guildwar Scenarios

Originally posted by Lola
    We were discussing the IG vs Hoss Guildwar today, and we came up with a few interesting scenarios.

King of the Hill (by Elidroth)

Location: Oasis spectre island; Dagnor's Cauldron island; Erud's Crossing island.
    Presets: One guild places themselves on the island, the other guild somewhere else in the zone.
    Objectives: The island team must defend the island from the assaulting guild. The attacking guild wins when the defending guild no longer has players on the island. The defending guild wins if they are still on the island in any numbers after a set time period.
    Rules: Binding on the island, or in the zone, should not be allowed.

Assassination (by Lola)

Presets: Each guild picks a member of their guild to be their King. The Kings' identities are communicated to each team. One team sets up outside Paludal at each zone in. (Shadowhaven and Hollowshade Moor)
    Objectives: Each team must defend their King while attempting to assassinate the opponent's king. The team which slays the opposing team's King first is the victor.
    Rules: Binding the King in the zone should not be allowed (Such that it is clear that they have been slain, by not showing on a /who).

Island Warfare (by Arcius)

Presets: Each guild picks an island.
    Objectives: Each team must defend their island while attempting to assault the opposing guild's island. The guild which controls both islands is the victor.
    Rules: No binding in the zone?

Comments or suggestions of others?
    Talk talk talk and more talk why dont you all eat a big phat cock. Da fuk duz war mean to yall? A friendly game of chess of lets meet here and there for a friendly square off? Lola, if pallies weren't such a good pking combo I'd be cappin tha fuk outta yo azz like a lil lost whiteboy at an all african american hye skool. Jeah herez a suggestion START THA FUKKIN WAR.
    I suck

rofl...i lub hoss cheerleaders' title
    -S McB

Sounds like much fun... Wish you could do a "capture the flag" type of war...

Originally posted by Sows McBuff
    rofl...i lub hoss cheerleaders' title
    and I luv yo name Blowz Mcbutt
    I suck

wow...this from a 14 year old who hasn't got the stones to say who he is...i'm fuckin impressed all to..liek..shit...
    -S McB

Scathing comeback!

I'm sure Sows is crying...

BTW: Haha, Fiz, how did you get a camera in Hoss cheerleader's house?
    I'm the wind, baby- Tom Servo

The Fat
    I R funny yo muffaaagz. go get a life y0y0y0y0 word. My (my as in parents) tax dollarz areont goin to your house. yo betttttter represent or i wll represent your ass! so get this guild war going, guild warry. you guys are all chixenz of something! i dont know what since you both passively aggre thiz is stpid and mybe somethin yz can do foor funn
    but blow it out yer ass. yu are so afraid! of fighting each other! you fear I DUNNO. Yo i'm tough......b1tch ass hoe i'm gonna go out an hve fun whil you geeks play EQ, AND YESS I DONT PLAY EQ I JUST MYSTERIOUSLY WANDEDERED HERE AND decided to flame you, BUT QUCK, cuz YEH i'm OUT y0 havin fun cuz i hae a life~ wwwweeeeerdddd peace out FIGHT already HAHA
    aa
    ahah
    ahahhhh
    ahha
    HA

back to irl while you PLAY gammmmezzzzz you magician impersonating, card game playin, car fixin, tv directing, calculator making, swordfish eating, electricity usin'', job having, q-tip used for otehr preupsose purposer, EQ playing, ketchup selling, book eating, EQ playing, EQ players sux my y000

nuff said i'm 0ut, and i dont play eq! for real i mean it, i dont have a lvl 60 char i have 5, i mean 0 0! ...
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

Can we give Dharrk the title Fat Cheerleader?

You give him the title.. I don't wanna get that close or I might start speaking like a moron too!

EEEK!

Dharrk, take a deep breath and read the Wall Street Journal. It'll go away, I promise.

Originally posted by Arcius
    Can we give Dharrk the title Fat Cheerleader?
    How about can we get u to shut tha fuk up? All i see from u iz can we get this person a title can we get this can we get that? Juz shut tha fuk up already, u sound like a fukkin lil 2 yr old at a candy store naggin his mom to buy all the candy.
    I suck

Blog Entries
    Jimmy? =\
    * Totally intended to be a factual statement...maybe.

Nah, can't be.. Jimmy is funny, I'm actually starting to get a little sad reading this fuckchimp's posts.

Whatever helmet his mommy made him wear on the shortbus obviously lacked sufficient padding. I'm afraid his last braincell will die of loneliness.

YEAH.. Tell em Steve Dave!!
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

Do I gotta bring out the straight jacket and the electro-shock therapy again for you H.C. or can we just spank you with a pickaxe?

-Fiz

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    Island Warfare:
    why not OOT- 5x as big, and 5x less lag