Thread: Eq

Eq

Anybody still playing? If so, where? I've got a little bit of the nostalgia bug, though nowhere near the playtime of 20 something years ago, but it would be fun to at least catch up and all that good stuff.

Same situation, although probably even less time.

Also, I'm a little skeptical of all the pets / assistants / mercenaries / hooflah in the current game. I want the old-school chocolate bar, not some cheddar-and-dragonfruit-filled chocolate abomination where if you die, you squeeze a nut and your corpse appears in the Plane of Time.

I want to remember the original bad days. I want to relive a game that was painful to play but that you played with good friends. I want to relive the days when it took an hour to get to your camp. And after two more hours at that camp you might have shit-all to show for it.

I want to break Fear at level 50 and wipe at the 'safe zone' at 2AM, and spend the next day sick from lack of sleep, knowing full well I was going to do it again that night.

I want a three-ringed binder filled with beautiful maps I had printed at Kinkos. Maps that were drawn by some girl in Japan.

I want to look at a female wood-elf's butt while knowing it's a dude.

I want to consent someone and get revived in a puppy pile so thick I can't target my corpse.

I want to hear the sizzly sound of an Iksar monk playing dead as a wall of "Not Gonna Walk This Off" steamrolls into camp.

As long as you were with friends the bad times were never that bad. The bad times were the whole flavor of the game.

-- Peotr (Old Man Who Walked To School Two Miles Uphill In The Snow. Both Ways.)

P.S. I fuck goats.

P.P.S. "And when I say 'Hot Gay Sex', I mean HOTTER and GAYER!" -- Graccus
    Last edited by Peotr; 01-22-2023 at 12:42 AM.

It'd be fun to get something, even casual, going. Green text with familiar people. I played some on current, but it was like playing WOW.

Blog Entries
    https://www.takproject.net/

come play with me!
    * Totally intended to be a factual statement...maybe.

Come play with usssss