Thread: "I'm Fat" T-Shirt

"I'm Fat" T-Shirt

I was browsing the internet today and found a t-shirt that says: "I'm fat, but I identify as skinny - I'm Trans-Slender".

It's a stupid t-shirt. Really stupid, but I sort of liked it.

Sort of.

I was thinking about ordering one, but then I found out that the largest size they had stocked was XXL (I'm 6'7", and the last time I could wear an XXL t-shirt I was 20 years old and in the Army).

So I didn't order one. But I did write them a letter wishing all of them good fortune, and hoping that if there was a future COVID lockdown that each of them would find themselves trapped in an apartment with no toilet paper and nothing to eat but All-Bran.

-- Peotr

P.S. My life is hard.

The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    Lol I come here randomly and now I see this. Oh, Peotr.
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Peotr View Post
    I was browsing the internet today and found a t-shirt that says: "I'm fat, but I identify as skinny - I'm Trans-Slender".

It's a stupid t-shirt. Really stupid, but I sort of liked it.

Sort of.

I was thinking about ordering one, but then I found out that the largest size they had stocked was XXL (I'm 6'7", and the last time I could wear an XXL t-shirt I was 20 years old and in the Army).

So I didn't order one. But I did write them a letter wishing all of them good fortune, and hoping that if there was a future COVID lockdown that each of them would find themselves trapped in an apartment with no toilet paper and nothing to eat but All-Bran.

-- Peotr

P.S. My life is hard.
    I laughed at the post which yous has written.
    "Tarissa - You are an asshole, you have been an asshole for many years." - Andaas

I laugh at all of Peotr's posts, this one was no exception. Well, it was exceptional, but not in a bad way.