Thread: PoA inquiry

PoA inquiry

Hi all,

I'm fishing around for a guild that has a necro/cleric camped out on the 7th island of PoA and would be willing to help Torvus'vir stage a raid there to get some mage epic drops.

I only have a little more than 5kpp in the bank, and I'd be spending part of that on coffins and stones to port up to PoA, but I'd be happy to donate the rest, probably around 3kpp, to whoever can help me out. It would only take 30 minutes of your time to port up our necro and cleric and then we can take it from there.

Thanks for your time,

Ithryn
    57 mage
    Torvus'vir

Afraid we dont have anyone camped up there (to my knowledge).

ER has an elevator. not sure what/if they're charging. Or if they're just gonna be selling crowns. I THINK you shuold talk to Faerwynd. If not him, he'll know who to talk to. (and if he does it for 3k I'll shoot him, skipping even just bee isle is worth way ore than that. :P)

Selenajra Silentsong
    Virtuoso of Deuzzil Ro
    Maestro/Hunter of Hoss
    Druzzil Ro/Draenor
    Priest/Rogue of Phank
    Doomhammer

Thanks for the info

Unfortunately, what the service is worth is irrelevant. I have 5K in the bank and this raid will cost me at least 2K. That leaves me with 3K. Anyone that wants to milk me for more than that, well, sorry, it just isn't there
    Thanks again,

Ithryn
    57 Mage
    Torvus'vir