Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Membership

Membership

Hello all, My name is Mogar, level 60 warrior with HS/Seb/SS keys. I am looking for a guild such as yours were i can display my abilities and perhaps be shown areas in which i can improve.

I consider myself to be a honest and fair player and have worked hard to have the equipment i have and if given a chance, i'm sure i could prove to be a valuable asset to the guild. . I know alot of people in Hoss and have grouped with others too.

I would love to group with you folk during one of your raids, so you could see me in action please just send me a tell.

a) Have you read our requirements? Do these apply to you?
    b)Post your magelo profile please.

c) sexxor lola if ur a he and rhedd if ur a she

You got that backwards Mael :/

WTF Eomer said I had to sexxor him... and all this time I could should have been with the dorf!!

Mitsy

thats the prob with beeing a blond all men abuse ya :/

Hello all, Just wanted to update you all on my current application for membership. Due to cercumstances that i could have avoided if i had half a brain. I am going to be losing Mogar my level 60 warrior. As awhile back when i started playing EQ he was created on me real life friends account. Now he has returned from overseas (military) and looks to start playing EQ again and want's his account back. I have asked the GM's what the possibility is of transferring Mogar to a new account that i had purchased and well it seems that it will have to take a small act of god to accomplish this.

Therefore i have decided to just start a new char. His name is Borgoth Markus currently level 47 Ogre Warrior. I am sure i will be up to 50+ by this weekend. In addition to this, i have transferred all my gear from Mogar to Borgoth and have replaced some of the no drop items i had. I still have access to Mogar but not sure for how long. I am still very interested in becoming a Hoss member and hope to be given a chance.

Here is my currenlty Magelo status:

http://www.Magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=212993

Borgoth Markus
    Level 47 Warrior
    Last edited by Borgoth; 05-11-2002 at 10:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Borgoth,

Purchase a new copy of EverQuest, and have your friend register the account for you with the same information he originally registered with.

Have your friend register for a character move from the original account to the new account.

Then take over the new account with your warrior, leaving your friend control over the original account.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

EBAY

Yes... cuz no ever shares accounts!! You so smart anon guy!

/saracasm off

Mitsy

Mitsy=ebay

EBAY? OMG, well your welcome to group with me and see if you still think i'm ebayer. I put lot of time into leveling Mogar. From my early days in Qeynos and Black Burrough to West Karanas to Oasis and then hitting the Avaiak Guards in Lake Rathe and over bird house in South Karanas and Paw. After having Chicken for dinner for a few levels it was over to Velious to do some hunting in Crystal Caverns, Orcs, Spiders Terrors and lastly Geos. Did this till level 46 and then it was to KC walls and moving inside to right and left moats, capt, righ and left courtyards, upstairs to Hands/WL. Stayed there till 54. From here it was a fast trip to SEB where i stayed till level 60 camping everything tring from Necr, disco's gang, Chef/Bar and King and Jugs. I'm sure Zorgon can remember some of my MONSTER AE trains i pulled hehe. Well i hope this shows that I'm not a Ebayer.

One thing i am confused on is what ya mean by annon posters? i put my magelo post on.
    Last edited by Borgoth; 05-10-2002 at 05:54 PM.

She means dbx

dbx isnt anon =p

hey you arse i told you to email me faker so do it dbx
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

HEY, Andaas thanks so much for info we did what ya suggested yesterday and I now have MOGAR on my own account WOOT. Somehow i don't see the big difference in what i was asking GM and in putting it way you suggested but nonetheless transfer was made. See like i said i know alot about EQ but there is alot i can still be taught and am always willing to learn.

Well, I hope i can be considered for membership or atleast given the opportunity to become a member. Below is my Magelo, I hope to hear from someone soon.

http://www.Magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=136760

Lord Mogar
    Level 60 Warrior
    Last edited by Borgoth; 05-11-2002 at 10:23 AM.

Hey at least Natashi didn't cut and paste a 'you're in see Andaas for your tag!" LOLOl!!!

If Ciner was in hoss I would.

lol Mogar has pulled some of the largest trains I have ever seen. Unfortunaly I didnt always live through them all but loved it anyway.

Hello all, just wanted to know if anyone has discussed the possibility of Mogar becoming a member or not. If someone could get back with me i would appreciate it. I've ask if Hoss had anything planned in the way of Raid that i might join but i guess thats on hold.

Anyway just looking for a reply. Safe Travels and Good luck hunting.

L-O-L-A Lola
    Nod, there's a difference being anon and being a troll. Although the two are not mutually exclusive.