Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Grats Hoss on Emp.

Grats Hoss on Emp.

Grats on another server first.looking forward to the screen shots ;-P

*cough*

yeah nice win for HOSS...Grats..and nice dig on your homepage to ML...seriously guys are you so unoriginal that you must resort to "Shik" post in an attempt to be funny...(Shik was better at it IMO...)

ML has tried the AOW twice that I know of...once with you all breathing down our necks the second time with 150 odd people in zone...If I recall it took HOSS 5 attempts to kill the AOW...so how bout a bit of good sportsmanship before mouthing off and just be happy for yourselves and your achievements.

Ryde or Die frnds~

Artie Jones
    Mythic Legion

Hey! I come back after being out for a year and everyone is using my poor druid's name in vain!

What is this with the Ryde or die crap? Ryde came over with the original Druzzil split, just in case anyone thinks I picked up the name from somewhere else.

She's not quite as old as Storme (who is from shortly after EQ started) but she's almost that old.
    Retired, back, gone for real.

grats

very cool. grats hoss
    BP

once with you all breathing down our necks
    The reason to this could be because you guys seems to refuse to take a few pratice runs on the Idol unslowed, and that way can see how far (or close) you are from actually killing AoW, the day you kill the Idol unslowed you should be close to killing AoW, at least have a good chance of not wasting the spawn.
    But instead ML decides to trigger AoW and since you guys dont have much xp with him you will most likely fail, and therefore forces us to show up in zone and kill him before he poofs, since we dont wanna see good loot just go to waste just because ML felt like spawning AoW.

If now you you guys was doing the idol unslowed, we would know you actually had a chance to kill him if you should happen to trigger him some day. Then we wouldnt be sitting in the zone waiting 2 hours on you guys to get done so we can clean up, since he will prolly die to ML. Or he wont be triggered at all that night and we can go kill the day after. No loot lost for anyone.

/teute

Grats

Grats Hoss!
    Awesome Job!

Artie you can blame it on your great leadership and how they handled the situation with aow that this was posted most likely.

"wow lets train aow to the dead end so hoss has to pull him over us, and then lets petition the puller"

funny thing was lag wasnt a problem when we killed him while you had 60 people in the zone as well after we gave you 2 hours to a) kill idol b) get an aow attempt in. We could have easily have avoided waiting 2 hours and just kill them right away, you know as well as me that the gms couldnt have done anything about it.
    tell me if i am mistaken, that sounds like sportsmanship, and i wouldnt call it breathing down your neck since we waited til 15 minutes before avatar of war depop to pull him, simply to avoid him to rot. So you had 45 minutes of time to engage him, some guilds manage to do it twice in that time if they fail once.

Actually i found it funny that you are going off on sportsmanship since many people in hoss kinda felt fucked over after they waited 2 hours for you guys, and then get the puller petitioned for training you while pulling aow, after you guys intentionally pulled him to the dead end and leaving us with no other way than pulling him over the corpses of your failed attempt.

gratz

C'mon Artie, you know better than that.

You can't kill anything if someone else is in zone watching you? or , God forbid, prepping to kill him if/when you fail? Why did ML rush to the Dain spawn when Vinidication was there prepping already? Why did ML rush to NToV to kill Aaryonar when Hoss was there starting on the back 5?

I ain't buying this whole "We could have killed him if you guys weren't there" bullshit. We prepped WELL away from you guys and made a HELL of an effort to stay out of your way for your attempt.

I suppose I could mention that when it looked like you were going to lose to AoW, someone trained him to a spot where we would have to pull past you in order to kill him ourselves. THEN that same someone petitioned when we did just that. "Hoss trained us with AoW! WAAAAAH" (After talking with a few ML friends of mine, I know that even most of ML's members thought that it was a "shitty thing to do")

Sounds like a sore loser to me.

-Grim

Hoss / EQ
    go back to your yelinak, dain and tormax farmage dicknode.

Just to set that record straight Grim, the AoW was pulled off to be in a position where he could be re-engaged, not so he could be trained through the recovery.

And no one petitioned the GM because your puller (/wave Trazz) pulled him through it, he was already there and witnessed it.

Grats on the Emperor folks, shame you have to ruin the class act of the kill with grief, but it's yer page.

Adios.

The Fat
    resort to "Shik" post
    If an offensive comment is labeled a "Shik" post, then I find your calling our news post offensive, thus making your comment that you posted a "Shik" post. Your "Shik" post didn't even contain any humor.

I think our post was pretty harmless in itself. We didn't mention the guild that was pictured, without the ooc from Auedaar, it'd be tough to tell if that was a failure from us or any other guild.

Thank you all for the congratzing. Was a fun fight.
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

woot another flame war, never been in on one so ill give it a go.

go sploit another yelinak!!

how was that?

joking aside, nice kill)

Dasheva

Thumbs up Grats Hoss

Congratulations on the Emperor kill Hoss. Quite the shocking news late last night!

You are now part of what, 4-5 guilds who can kill Emp? Thats something to be quite proud of.

The Fat
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

Thats bullshit quintall and you know it hehe
    but what else can you expect from ML leadership =)

Hoss / EQ
    just lots and lots of loot for the officers vegu

Funny, I double checked and I don't see ML mentioned ANYWHERE on the front page.

And as for Quint's "We pulled it aside so we could re-engage"

I hope you don't expect anyone with a braincell to fall for that. That's THREE TIMES that ML's officers have insulted me for no reason.

-Grim

Grats OMG, I can't believe I missed it!
    Retired Ebay Whore

Hoss / EQ
    If memery serv Hoss pulled the AoW about 5 minutes before it was due to depop... what is this crap about a second atempt? when Hoss pulled AoW ML had 12 to 24 ppl in zone. You waited WAAAAY to long to even have a hope for a 2nd atempt.

Either ML is totaly stupid for waiting so long to attemp AoW after he spawned then expecting to get a 2nd attempt OR you are just lying about your intentions... you pick witch one you want to put yourself in ML

Waright
    A life without song, drones on...