Thread: Well, it was inevitable....

Red face Well, it was inevitable....

We all know it was going to come sooner or later, and here they are, possibly the first of many.... PUPPY PICTURES! I'm sure if Socks or Trooper knew i was making such a fuss over Max, well, anyway... Before!

Now of course he is absolutly scrumptious, practicly sliding right down your throat looking at him I bet, he couldn't possibly be any cuter...or so you would think.I took a chance, and brought him to the doggie beauty salon, spa and(wait let me get the phamplet, i know there is more) with aqua pulse jets treatments(in big bold red letters). Well here are the results of the basic cut and trim.

Apparently he was very good about the whole experience, which is nice, he is such a social animal. Almost as bad as Trooper in the suckiness department(Trooper being Golden Ret.). It is quite funny to see the three of them fight for the attention of my guests, they just seem to forget about me completly. I could go on, but I tend to drone on about mundane things. Hope you think he is ever so cute.

and for your information, he has yet to bite anyone yet, he just looks serious in those pictures because i called his name and such. ^ ^ He is exceptionally well tempermented, maybe a bit on the excited side(ie jump up and down and clap, and he'll run up and stand on 2 legs for you, regard less of what he is doing). Very social, taught him when he was younger not to bite or scratch so all is good(i do have practice with training dogs )

btw he's a mutt-poo, we don't know what is in the mutt for sure, but we know there is poodle in it.

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    >snuggles the dog<

Cute!

The Pony
    It looks like a Bichon! We have a bichon and they look a lot alike!

I gotta find a picture of my dog when he was a puppy, he was the cutest thing on the face of the earth. He was also like the size of a cocker spaniel when he was 6 weeks old. He ate our goddam window sill when he was teething, and the arm off some patio furniture.

Blog Entries
    Read throught the entire thread and posts.. and it all seemed vaguely familiar, then I welcomed myself to 4 months ago and all was well with the world.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

<3 puppy!

EVERYTHING makes sense, TRUST me.

><

That dog reminds me of one that used to roam around my neiborhood. *($# Bit me about 10 times. I think I kied it about 10 times about 20 feet after it bit me. Suprisinly enought the dog didnt die from me but from old age when it was around 17 ><. It probably bit around 30 differnt people. Would just wonder around. Nobody ever complained to the owners. Anyhow Cute dog . >< I liek dogs that are(arn't opps ><) F*cked up.
    Last edited by Vinen; 11-08-2002 at 08:52 AM.
    Why do all current MMOs suck?

max does not bite

Red face hehe Ditto Andy!

Temporal displacement anyone?

Cute dog Aby!
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

grats max on being my new magelo background

The guy everyone loves to hate Vidmer's Avatar
    That is one really cute doggy.
    Last edited by Vidmer; 11-08-2002 at 12:16 PM.