Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rotation Schedule - 7/30 to 7/31

posted guidelines in a separate thread in case we want to make it "sticky"

I'm sorry for going off on you, Leafweir - but I feel very strongly about the schedule and don't want to see us all go back to the "rushing" for spawn like we did before.

So why is ML so concerned with Sev and where the hell L`malla is placed? Youve been farming Sev for months. Admit it or not, its your guild I see camping him 24/7. Ive been watching for 2 months now. Why? because Im a warrior and thats what we do.

For ML to whine and complain about rules and why L`Malla is placed on the rotation after IG is just BS. Your the ones who left IG out of the Trak rotation when it was first made. Did you see me throwing a fit about "rules" ? When we were added we were put last. And I can gaurantee you that IG killing Trak means 10x more to us than it does to any guild on this board. We aint farmin trak teeth out of necessity.

So the rotoation has been set I suggest you adhere to it like everyone else.

Now get your druid out of EJ or whatever else twink u have there today. Thanks
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

I am concerned about the rotation and where people are placed because it's my job to be concerned as MLs IGB rep. As for the twink in EJ, she'll sit there for as long as she damned well pleases. As to the rotation, we will be adhering to it as stated above. *I* had nothing to do with the Trak rotation, to suggest *I* left anyone out is beyond ridiculous. If the Trak teeth mean so little to IG, give us your teeth and you can have all our BPs since they mean so little to us.

--The Unconscious

By placing one of your twinks in EJ when its not your rotation is wrong. You dont see any other guild camping Sev. Why does ML have to be stubborn on this issue. I would think ML wouldnt want a twink camped out in EJ. All it will do is create speculation and tension.

But hey feel free to throw your wieght around when you need to. After all IG is the little guy on the playground and ML is the new bully on the block.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

I think you'd find me more agreeable if you had asked nicely rather than made demands of me, I don't respond well to them. I am however perfectly willing to be reasonable, respectful, and polite to people who are willing to deal with me in similar fashion.

Suggesting that ML is being a bully doesn't earn you any points with me either. My goals, and the goals of ML, are to preserve order here, chaos and infighting does nothing but cause stress. I would prefer this be a friendly reasonable discussion, I am however also prepared to deal with a discussion that is not.

I will be requesting that the druid in question remove herself from the zone as a gesture of good will.

--The Unconscious

I'm going to gingerly step out here..

One of the benefits of the IGB, from a younger guilds view, is to give us a chance to even take a shot at mobs like Trakanon, Sev, etc.

For those guilds w/40 level 60's and multiple dragon killings under their belts, I'm sure sharing loot and chances may seem tedious, but respecting the arrangements made between the collective members makes the whole server a better place.

Blambil Dragunslayer
    Officer, Valiant Elite

I aint here to earn points with you. And I dont care if you respect me or my guild. You will however adhere to the rotation that is placed. By you claiming u will kill sev and let a Lmalla rep loot it was infact being a bully.

"My goals, and the goals of ML, are to preserve order here, chaos and infighting does nothing but cause stress."

You started this whole damn thing by flexing your strength in the first place. We dont need a server police, If Dlgoth feels cheated out of a rotation then Im quite positive he can fight his own battle.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Kumbaya, my lord....Kumbaya.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

I keep trying to think of a suitable way to respond to Thanatoz, but the only words that suitably describe how I feel are, "Thana, go fuck yourself". I however can't say that because it's inflammatory, disrespectful and counter-productive to the discussion. So I have to say something more like "This matter is closed, I have no further responses, the rotation as stated above is acceptable." when I mean "Thana, go fuck yourself".

Thana - This matter is closed, I have no further responses, the rotation as stated above is acceptable.

--The Unconscious

now thats funny I mean god damn! You do stand-up right?

Im so glad we all were able to please the mighty ML on this matter. Next time remind me to send over a hooker and Ill have her blow you to sweeten the deal.

/finger

How many points do I have with you now motherfucker?
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

I can feel the love in the house, can anyone else?

I love you, Ubar
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

lala

We'd like to be added to Doz rotation..

So, should appear.

Doz: Hoss, Vindi

Regarding the Tormax rotation, we posted before the kill so would like to be up next. =\

If the rule is(which im not totally clear on)a guild gets two rotations before another joins, then Yel rotation should appear...

Vindi/ML/Vindi/ML/Hoss

Either way, but currently it dosnt make sense so would like things balanced.

this is really hard to explain but it isn't 2 rotations - it is one full one, like this

Current Rotation (2-day spawn example)

Mob1 - Vindi( 7/4), ML (7/2)

on 7/5 Hoss requested to be added, they immediately go into the rotation BEFORE the guild currently up next making it

Mob1 - Vindi( 7/4), Hoss (joined - 7/5), ML (7/2)

Hoss has to wait one full rotation instead of being immediatley up next

so the following rotation would be like this:

Mob1 - Vindi( 7/8), Hoss (joined - 7/10), ML (7/6)

where ML is still next as if Hoss hadn't joined - then Vindi, then Hoss and now everyone is fully rotated

Tormax - assuming that Tormax hasn't been killed again since the posted date - Vindi is still first for next followed by the ML, and Hoss who joined before next kill.

as for Yel - I don't know any dates so I am totally lost with who is up next or anything
    Last edited by Mystari; 07-31-2001 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think the Tormax/Yelinak stuff has again been dealt with between Ubar and I. Tormax was killed last night however (for information regarding to the rotation schedule if need be).
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

We worked it out so it shall be...

Vindi/ML/Hoss on Yel
    Vindi/Hoss on Tormax

Thats pure rotation.. IE: name of guild equals a shot to kill

So if ya could change accordingly would appreciate.
    Last edited by Ciner; 07-31-2001 at 04:11 PM.

Can we start a new thread for the rotation, seeing as it's the first of the month.

I notice on the list as it is, Hoss killing CT and Vind kililng Dain are both not represented (and happened with in the last two days), not to mention the thread has become quite cluttered.

EDIT: Apparently I'm blind, because there was one started already, still not quite up to date, but it's there.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla