Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kill sleepy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaHAhaHAHAHahahaHAHAhaHAHAHAhahAH. ... *gasp for air*.... HAHAHAhahAHAHahaHAHAHAhahaHAHahAHAhaHAHAHAha...

Too rich

" And don't be gettin any ideas Grim, you're a fugly dorf too!! HEY - I hear the dorf population has been slated to increase.. does that mean one of you two is female and that you mated?! I THINK SO!"

Well from what I've seen, one of the partners being a female has never been a prerequisite for Dorf mating....

Originally posted by Tarissa
    OK, let me explain.

The sleeper is an unkillable dragon that is released when all 4 of its warders are killed. It goes around zones, doing its little rampage of death script, then it is gone.

Ventani is the hardest of 4 warders, and usually the one that triggers the "sleeper script". Sleeper's Tomb requires a key quest to get into. None of the guilds other than Hoss has a sleeper's tomb presence, but even that is dubious because there is very little left for us to do in the zone.

The sleeper, I repeat, is not killable. No one has killed the Sleeper. You cannot kill the sleeper. You can't even kill him if his name was "Sleepy".

HOSS TRIGGERED THE SLEEPER SCRIPT ROUGHLY 8 YEARS AGO. All the warders are down and will never come up again.

The reason people are trashing your post is because the proclimation is ridiculous, error filled, and absurd, and about everything idea in it is as hilarious as the way it was presented.

Be thankful you posted it at least on THIS board, or you would be immediately rikshawed on others. And you would have gotten a way harsher treatment to boot.

Quit while you're ahead, nothing to see here :|
    one thing, every day we get closer to killing sleeper cause new weps/items are found, people grow levels everyday, more people start playing eq everyday, but if u guys wanna raid em i think u should also go with valient elite, pravus mortis, and mythic legion, just tell em how to get the sleepers key

Exclamation

/summons Tarissa some 800mg Ibuprofen

Thanks for bumping a month old thread.

First of all, the old Sleeper was unkillable in every respect, players will never progress far enough to be able to take him down.

Second, is he even in the game anymore? I heard that in the new ST that he isn't around, and that there are new (old?) warders.

Sleeper is an event, he's not an npc. In fact, I'm fully sure that if VI could have coded him to be untargetable they would have, he's just in there for story and some quick XP loss for those who kill ventani and happen to be playin in SS.

I don't think I read this the first time around, thx for ressurection frnd~
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Grew up in Qeynos, currently a resident of Thurgadin

Tarissa: Help-Desk Extraordinare

nicely pwnd Tari
    -lk

Hoss / EQ
    lol so it is, happy birthday!
    Where be my muffins =(

Grew up in Qeynos, currently a resident of Thurgadin

Ini's muffins

She's posted just above you, Ini.

hmm u guys sure u the only guild on the server with sleep key? on kane bayle the newest server, they already got the sleepy key and killed all the warders, not sure if they tried sleepy but i know 2 guilds on there already got it, the only 2 level 60 guilds celestial rapture and in virtue, it cant be that hard to get oh and happy bday....

Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    hmm u guys sure u the only guild on the server with sleep key? on kane bayle the newest server, they already got the sleepy key and killed all the warders, not sure if they tried sleepy but i know 2 guilds on there already got it, the only 2 level 60 guilds celestial rapture and in virtue, it cant be that hard to get oh and happy bday....
    what the fuck did you try and just say?

Attn:

Before you post and make yourself look stupid, READ the thread!. This is crazy =/