Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: AoW Dead. Reward Payable Upon Confirmation.

I didn't ask specifically for screenshots or logs, just evidence. And yea I know they can be faked. I just have a hard time believing that any of Hoss' few druids would be training anyone intentionally. Maybe Nexten was just playing around or something. Who knows.

I am sure that every guild has members that from time to time screw up or do something not so nice, I just don't see why it's neccessary to paint an entire guild as being so evil and horrible, over one little incident, that could or could not have been intentional.

And the whole blow up on the Dro boards (I just read them today) is downright comical. Why do people so openly show their horrible hundred year old green-eyed envy (that was a Killerwhaletank reference to you canuckians in the know!)?

I mean hell, I don't see how anyone on the server could be annoyed with Hoss at this time. They have been off in a zone that no one else has access to, minding their own business and not killing everything else around that they could be killing. You guys have it pretty fucking good compared to virtually all the other servers.

Hoss / EQ
    Nexten (as well as others) knows how to train velk to zone, and its sorta obvious he (or whoever was on him) did that time (unless the whole story is made up heh), but like eomer said, judging a guild by one person or action is stupid, that should be common sense to anyone by now..

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Heh you people are so silly.

There isn't a guild with more than a dozen people that doesn't have several "this guild is a bunch of assholes because X did Y to Z once" stories about it. My god, you've all been playing EQ how long and you still bitch about being trained? I learned back in mid-1999 that if you don't want to be trained, get off the fucking tracks. I don't give a fuck anymore if you train me.

Stones, glass house, etc. Cause I know someone in your guild at one time did somthing stupid to piss someone off.

Exactly. This stuff gets old. I usually laugh when I get trained and see how far I can get before I die. Assuming it wasn't intentional. If it was... I res and find someplace else to XP. *shrug*

I trained some guy by accident in seb (I'm told, I never actually saw it) and pulled his barkeep when he had called disco about 15 mins earlier (bartender dropped seb scale mantle or whatever that shitty thing is, I think it rotted in the end). Well, he comes up to us at gang and sits for a few secs, then goes, "is that what hoss has become, another GAP?". Earlier I saw him shouting about someone training him, so I assumed it was about that. He wouldn't explain or talk to me after that.

The world is sure filled with alot of weird people.

Oh, and leapfrogging doze would be going past the guild that just cleared the 2 wurms and pats and are sitting in pit prepping to jump doze before them.

I seriously doubt that has ever happened. What probably happened was, as Elid suggested, we beat some other guild to the punch. When they were still gathering to get the wurms killed/sitting at zone we went down and cleared the way to doze.

That's not leapfrogging, that's beating them to it.

I agree Eomer. How would one person reflect the ENTIRE guild. I never understood that. Example Perriak trained me in Seb juggs area with Trakanon, NOW all of VE are a bunch of asses and i hate them and WILL NEVER c3 or group with them for that transgression. Logical thinking left this thread.

VE, you guys have gone downhill lately.
    If you're lucky, you can get Vorath to come back and represent you guys in public, at least he doesn't make an ass of himself.

"Waaaaah! Hoss trained me in Velks" is about like saying "Waaaah I took 15 steps off a 10 step wide ledge and fell down!"

If bitching about a train in VL is the best you've got, we oughta be nominated for friggin' sainthood.

Oh yeah... Doze.

Just because you're in the same ZONE, and a mob that you're looking to kill gets whacked before you're ready. (and I speak from experience, you guys take HOURS to prep for a mob) then it ain't leapfrogging.

Look at the bright side, it's whiners like you that are causing people like me to consider retirement. The whiners shall inherit Norrath, but only after the rest of us are done with it.

-Grim
    Grimthorn Redbeard - World of Warcraft

mad hop's

if you never been trained, or never trained someone yourself. your a complete noob, someone has done training or been trained once in his or her eq life time.

its part of the eq experience. bite your tounge and get over it.

cause really, if u think about it. training to velk to zone.....

lol thats fucking funny shit, if i was sitting at ZI and i see that big bastard storm by me. i would be laughing my fucking ass off.

VE... Spare me

Ha... leapfroggin VE to Doze, thats a lark. Almost as funny as our leapfroggin ML to AoW's. I'd love someone to explain to me exactly how one leapfrogs to Doze. Since it is an under 20 person encounter that takes all of clearing the 2 guardian wurms to set up for...

God I love tools..... Oh thats right 35 VE were buffing up for an hour at the ToV zone in getting ready to rush Doze and 18 of us just walked and popped the wurms and killed doze while VE was getting their last buff set up.....

Oh the inhumanity !
    Cardinal, .. the ancient one - Hoss '99 - Last of the Founders . . .

Hoss / EQ
    Hey, that's sweet! Nexten trying to show Dro how much Hoss druids own by soloing/kiting Velk! Stop whining and cheer him on why don't ya!

Saztin!

P.S. I'm currently at work but will be kiting Velk later so if you kill him, I'm reporting you for leapfrogging. =|

Originally posted by Qaediin
    I agree Eomer. How would one person reflect the ENTIRE guild. I never understood that. Example Perriak trained me in Seb juggs area with Trakanon, NOW all of VE are a bunch of asses and i hate them and WILL NEVER c3 or group with them for that transgression. Logical thinking left this thread.
    Qaediin, if you believe a member of VE has intentionally trained you please let me know the details and I'll look into it, VE doesn't condone or accept such behavior. While I'm available both in-game via tells and via email, email is the best way to get a hold of me - my email account is linked with my account on this board.

Take care,
    Juergen
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

I am just confused as to why Aerothas made the post that he did. This post was originally Elidroth's idea and somehow it turned into "we are trying to cover up for past actions". Most of the people here are not aware( until now) of Nexten's actions. And many have expressed their views regarding the Dozekar situation.

Last edited by Zarxen; 08-27-2002 at 10:30 AM.

Hey I know.. I'm gonna go register on the VE boards so I can kick and scream about how you stole my orc pawn when I was level 5!! OH OH and how you wouldn't sow me back when I was still one level away from having sow of my own! OH OH OH and like the time you guys trained those mobs on my cousins best friends uncles former roommate! RAWR!!!!
    Last edited by Tilea; 08-27-2002 at 10:27 AM.

/agree Sabinn

I agree Sabinn. I would laugh my ass off to see Velk at the ent. Hell, I'd smack him a few times for the hell of it.

Nice pull (if you did) Nexten. /salute

It's all in good fun, I'm sure... just to see if it can be done. Hell, I ran the AoW all the way to Wakening zone, just because I wanted to see if it could be done.

"It's your dime. We won't lose."

ROFL.. that still gives me a good chuckle..
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

ok i was there when we "leapfrogged" VE to doze, here is what happened. one of druids said in GC that doze is up, he also mentioned that druid from VE also there tracking. ok so we take 2 groups and go to tov, when we had about 15 people and everyone buffed rdy to kill wurms, VE had 5 people at zone.

just as we about to pull first wurm, we all see Grazel(sp) dragging kos mage corpse past door!!?? ok everyone in shock , but we proceed to pull and kill wurms which of course killed poor rezzed mage. then 14 of us go and kill doze while VE bitched that they saw doze first and we trained their mage. But fun doesnt stop here, after doze we started pulling to nameds, when all was cleared for first named this same monk Grazel or whatever went and pulled named which made even zyklan mad and he got tl out along with few others, VE then wiped out to that pull and again accused us of training, so we all left.

moral of the story, VE in general has great folks and it sucks to see them suffer from actions of few people, Grazel tried to beat us to doze by dragging kos mage when we killing wurms ( its sounds so stupid i cant even find words for it), so they tried to "leapfrog" us TWICE that day, one on doze one on nameds, yet you dont see anyone from us complaining.

You know..

I'm actually just amazed there hasn't been any whining from people about us killing the AoW the other night. I was SURE I'd hear the cries of "Oh sure.. deny us the chance to win your reward by killing the AoW yourself" or some such nonsense..

Oh wait.. nm.. I forgot.. you don't want my reward, and you'll kill him when you want to..
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

Hoss / EQ
    I think Elid just slapped the GP of Dro with a glove. Any takers?

Saztin!

Le gantelet a été jeté vers le bas
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!