Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Canada's local jackass - Prime Minister Cretien

Thumbs up

Preach on Eomer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backbush.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	638  

<----opinionated jackass!

Speaking of President Bush, I read he's now already looking for congress permisson for use of force against Iraq, even though he just barely finished asking the UN to get Iraq to disarm, and the whole reallowing weapons inspectors thing.

I also read Britain is ready to start sending troops to Kuwait as early as within 2 weeks. hmm? And yes I believe EVERYTHING I read, it's all true!

Yea, Bush is asking for Congressional approval, but that doesn't mean he is going to attack as soon as he gets it. He is also seeking to station B-2 bombers in Diego Garcia (I think that's the name, anyway), to allow for more effective blanket bombing!

Anyone read about Germany's Justice Minister comparing Bush's current policy of focusing attention of his population outwards to Hitler in the 30's? That was a real smooth fucking move, lol.

Hitler believed that his "Aryan (spelling) race" had the right to expand their lands at the cost of any of the lesser races. That's why they tried to take over Europe, and that's why they even had plans made for the invasion of the US. I don't think Bush is anywhere near that extreme

Yea, I agree. I just found it amusing, because it's one hell of a thing to say. The stupid woman wasn't aware there was a reporter in the room .

What was the word for that policy of Hitler's, started with an "L". I can't remember anymore :/

He liked to use the word Liquidate a lot. So if he ordered a neighbourhood of jewish people to be killed, they would "liquidate" the peopel, rather than calling it a massacre. You might be thinking of that.

This woman sounds like a clueless politician, there's probably room for her in Cretien's cabinet!

while i dont agree with what she said you got reported wrong .
    she said: bush is trying to get involved in foreign affairs/wars so he can distract of problems in his own land and that that was allready a good working methode since hitler.

Think the word you're looking for is 'Liberace'
    "Ve vill create ze liberace movement und conquer ze Europe...ACHTUNG!" -Adolf Hitler to his friend Quincy, 1934

Blowth
    Juice, Al'Kabor
    Lothaine

Yea Karen, that's basically what I meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear

I couldn't remember the exact quote so I badly paraphrased!

Well, Hitler's rule was largely based on the economic state of Germany after ww1. Their money was worth more burned than it was for buying stuff (read: the heat generated was worth more than the value of the bills) He used the jews as a scapegoat, and while he was racist, he wouldn't have had the overwhelming support he did if it wasn't for him picking someone who wasn't at fault for the economic state of the country. Personally, I've been hearing a lot of comparisons between Bush and Hitler's policies on economics, that they are pretty good justification for war. (not the racism policies, just the monetary ones)

/shrug I don't like Bush, I think his constant pushing for war with Iraq is retarded and based entirely on the fact that there is oil fields in the country and he has yet to produce Bin Laden. Ie, Politics and Economics as the entire justification for his war. Iraq caved and let inspectors in, wtf is Bush thinking still pushing? Ah well, politics are the suck~
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Heh, gimmie a break. Iraq != world's largest supplier of oil. America would not go to shit if suddently we had no access to Iraqi oil. In fact, I wish oil WAS in short supply, so these fucking morons driving SUVs that don't drive offroad get fucked in the ass at the pump. If I had money, I'd be driving a hybrid car, because the grey matter in my cranium is utilized.

If you ask me, I think Bush knows somthing that he can't say.

Puh-lease

If you wanna talk about who has economic interest. Lets look at the two biggest opposers of attacking Iraq.

#1 France. 2 Years after sanctions and trade embargo's where placed on Iraq by THE UN!! France said screw you all and proceeded with a 2 billion dollar oil trade agreement with Iraq. Its no wonder Iraq laughs at the UN resolutions when even the people applying them don't uphold to them. Now lets skip to present. A few days ago France was reported saying that if they go to war with Iraq for a regime change they want claim to some of Iraqs oil feilds!!!!!!

#2 Russia. Friday they reported that they wanted to ensure that if they go to war with Iraq. That the 8 Billion dollars owed them by Iraq would still get paid by UN / US.

I mean come on what is it gonna take? A mushroom cloud forming over a US city? The longer we wait the more likely it will happen. But to claim we only want war for economic reasons is ludicrous. The war will do more for Europe in the ways of Oil then America. Seems to me the so called "allies" are more in it for the money then we are.

Mitsy