Thread: Everquest help

Everquest help

Hey folks!!

/wave

I am going to be starting a 24/7 help line for EverQuest players...I am going to need some people to man it....It will be a volunteer thing, it will not cost you anything either.....something you can do while u are playing eq...People will call in and you will help answer there questions....this is not a 1-900 number it will only be the price of a regular phone call for users....volunters who are answering questions will have no cost to them.

I will be working out a system of in game loot payment for people who log the most calls...I do not have anything set in stone for the loot system yet but that will be in place before the calls start comming in.... If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at mdearmond1@hotmail.com See you folks in EQ!!!!

Michael

The Pony
    Anyone want to phone me and learn how to be as uber as me?

rofl

There's not enough droppable game loot in the game to make that worthwhile.

Ok, that is just freaky.
    There is no smile of an angel without the wrath of god.

yeah

You're going to get calls from Rhedd, asking why he's so damned hot... all the time. I hope you know that :|

Ya I am still all discombobled at that fact Tilea= \

I mean damnit! Look at me! I am faking hotter than drakky, sirensa, tilea, grimthorn, bram, andaas, klerik, ubar, grek, gruk, the list goes on forever...
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

The Pony
    Rhedd you faker what have you been doing lately!

He has been spanking the monkey and groaning alot while thinking of how hot he thinks he is.

Playing warcraft 3 faker= \

I need to play with you and famho and orrlaslut =\

where the fak have been ~
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

The Pony
    so... message me sometime! I'm on west and my name is "urgungetraped" ^^

I played that game a couple times. and I pretty much completely and utterly suck at it.

The guy everyone loves to hate Vidmer's Avatar
    So Tilea is as good at War3 as she is at EQ?

Must restrain anti-Blizzard rant that is boiling up.

Let it out man, we all need to vent about Blizzard's utter lack of any true originality!

You have successfully bated roughly 100 million angry Koreans into attacking you, and prolly Torrid

!

Played the campaign through once. Boxed it up and went on to Medieval: Total War.

Mitsy

How is that Mitsy? I bought it awhile back, but never really had much of a chance to play it.

not bad

It is a pretty good game. Not too much micro-management. Even less if you let the computer do the tedious stuff. Few things that are a bit off. Like your Heir's or King can own 100 spearman by himself like he is William Wallace on roids. Guess in Shogun the heirs died too easy, classic case of overbalancing there is all. The castle sieges are cool. Havent had a chance to play online yet. It's like an advanced version of Romance for nintendo or playstation.

Been playing that America's Army. Great game even better that it is free. Just to pick up the full version you have to visit a recruiter lol. Can probably DL it somewhere i'm sure. Excellent graphics and realism. I like how when you fire the gun pulls up and to the right like a real weapon would. Also in sniper mode you have to judge your breathing. And it's free!!

Next game on the list for me is gonna be Hitman2 and No one lives forever 2. Till EVE - Online comes out.

Mitsy