Thread: Longest you played

Longest you played

I have done 50 hours st8

2 pizzas and 5 bathroom breaks

Just wondeing to see how hard core people really are

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    heh in 59 when i was 2 yellow away i didnt sleep
    i got 1 yellow in the ledge, went killed trak came back got the 2nd one
    after i dinged i went to WW to camp myga or some thing...
    then i killed velk.... went out to eat... went to sleep and woke up 4 hours later :\
    yeah it was about 40 hours before i took that 4h nap :|
    (did i tell you i came down with mono from lack of sleep not so long after?)

24 hours straight

My longest EQ session was 24 hours straight, during my first Fear raid in the guild Casters of Exile. I remember being the only 49+ Cleric there, so I absolutely couldn't leave, lol. I actually had to work the following morning and called in sick. I must have rezzed the same 30 people 50 times after wipeouts. I was just hoping for a Girdle of the Diligent to drop...and one did right after I logged; the Cleric that came up to replace me got to loot it.

Oh man, that raid was brutal...I'm sure the old CoE'rs remember that raid. I think Montaro, Amuel, Orrlaar, Famor, and Nesuril were there.

The longest I've ever spent awake was 41 hours, but that was on a halloween weekend, drinking and partying, not playing EQ!

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Camping Ragefire for Peppa's epic was the longest I stayed up playing eq...bout 60 hours all told. Brutal but fun as hell heh.

omg

Peppa is the pinnacle of pwnsauce.

Probably about 22 hours for Sylvia's epic. Parked the necro in SolB at his spawn and waited. Keep in mind this was when we still had rotations. Though shortly after it was gone.

Longest playing EQ straight was 33 hours.... got 47-50 in one stretch. (was up for 53 hours total that stretch)
    Longest staying up was 71 hours... at the cabin over the weekend

Hoss Ninja
    I stayed up ~44 hours and got all of my shards for VT key, but other than that, I've stayed up partying at one of my friend's houses, after prom, who's parent happened to be gone all week for about 60 some odd hours with little naps or when I passed out!
    Sexoon

Hoss / EQ

just bragging

This was a long time ago. However i got thru 59 in 5 days. Hit 60 the same day rhedd did (of course i hit it before him). Which gives me a lot of bragging rights because that ugly dorf was created a year to a year and half before felh was even born^_^. btw in those 5 days i managed to also go out to dinner w/ the family

lo hoss, sexu sach vegu jon greg

Camping the AC in oot for jboots. I was there for 46 hours straight, i went through right under 3 full levels pulling seafuries, man i was never as tired as i was that camp. I had my wife(geneal,druid) come get me cause i bound there in case i died, i said just sec let me kill one more(just killed a seafury PH), waited and waited and waited i said hell with it, port away/she was almost down to the spell to be done and AC spawned. I was so freaking happy i went to camp shadow men in south Karana, was zoning into RM and went LD(this was before the 30 minute no rent items was in the game), so back to south karana. Zoned into Rathe and went LD again, back to SK. Made it to RM and camped Hasten and waited 6 more hours for him to spawn. 3 pots of coffee and being fed at the comp was memorable and i promised wife i would never do that stupid shit again.

I think the most I have ever played EQ straight is like 20 hours!

I get tired of sitting still that long. No point to anyways. And bed rules!

However, unlike most of you, I have never actually fallen asleep in game either!

I think longest i played at one stretch was around 40 hours... was grinding my way through 59 at raptors in TD. managed to hit 60 the night before luclin came out heh
    -~-~-~-
    Rinna Celestia <Hoss(EQ)> Wizard
    Hiroichi <Hoss(WoW)> Hunter
    -~-~-~-

Longest for me was about 20'ish hours when the original Klerik and I were camping Jboots...

And we got em and did the jboot dance all the way back to the DE town, not to mention i missed work the next day.

Twing > Ubar

My longest was like 26 hours on drelzna for the orinal j boot camp back when i was xax
    Widespread Panic

I would never fall asleep in game siren =p

longest i did was I think 24 hours

Felh! You cheated= \ you had famor to tank for jOO

hehe i remember that though.. you dinged 60 then like 2 hours later I did
    Rhedd
    Always a dwarf.

ROFL - I remember seeing Famor dual boxed by felh - that man didn't just cheat he rewrote the rules ... rofl - he lived in sebilis - jesus, never thought he ever logged...

The Pony
    3 days straight. no sleep what-so-ever

This one time, back in band camp.......

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click...7B262&set_id=1
    I get tired of sitting still that long. No point to anyways. And bed rules!
    huhu siren bed rules with ZAPPO!!
    but dont take my word for it :\
    Last edited by Zappo; 10-10-2002 at 11:43 PM.