Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oh my~~

Oh my~~

You Either Ride With My Niggas Or Die With my Niggas

who remembers this~~
    unfortunatly i cant get my old ubb files to work so had to take it from the import into vbb
    the original post was on the much sexier black and blue msg board~~

those were the days sirs~

L-O-L-A Lola
    I remember this, and you, with about as much fondness as the passing of my last kidney stone.

ROFL I remember that thread, that was purely classic. I cant remember how many days that one made me laugh, Thanks for the memory Shik, Just for old times fun: I Choose to ride my Nigga~. hehe

All the literary skills of a grade 2, you should be proud. It failed to impress me then, and gee, guess what... it still does. Shouldn't even link useless crap like that on our board.

Wha?

Paladins get kidney stones?
    ~couldn't split up Tango and Cash

/agree Lola and Tilea

I wish I had never visited the Vindication website. I still mourn those brain cells.

Truly a great..

Epoch in the times of Druzzil Ro. Literature that will pass down through the ages!

Be this .. bitterness that I sense?

It's a rather interestering thread.

First it demonstrates the petty, jealous nature of those in EQ without the ability or the determination to do the "larger things" in the game, with most Vindication playing along (baiting too), cause quite frankly, no one could've said anything to stop the crying.

Mellifeur is in there too, threating to PvP Vindication for waking the sleeper (oh wait wrong guild, wrong occurance).

Then it goes waaaaaay out there with a "debate" between Hatton and Morean over Islam.

Next, some anon guy starts flaming Hoss' loot system with many Vindication and even Torrid defending said loot system, with some nice pro and con, DKP vs Officer distro posts.

I suppose there's some Shik brand humor thrown in there a couple times, along with massive amounts of sarcasm.

Interesting thread...

But the real question is, with this thread be nuked before or after the Cry Squad shows up to moan about Vindication, and how they ate all the first born babies on Druzzil Ro.
    Rock Superstar
    Third Person View

first born babies are yummy
    Maestro/Hunter of Hoss
    Druzzil Ro/Draenor
    Priest/Rogue of Phank
    Doomhammer

bitterness of wha?... Bunch of 14 year old nob jockeys thinking there teh shit?
    Aka Vestax,Wixx,Penix,Roflcopterz 0_o

Regardless of what that thread contained, what's the point? Some kid trying to be a gangster, or whatever? LOL. I could never read passed the first post by Shik without rolling my eyes. If someone wants to run their very own "Teenaged, Attention Starved Testosterone Experiment Gone Wrong" web site, then that's their business. But if you aren't getting that attention anymore, don't dig up your old crap and waste our board space here with it.

I think he was just bringing back memories for some people so give him a break Tilea. It does no harm to you, so why complain so loudly? It was an amusing thread at the time and he posted it to just bring back memories. So calm thyself please.

NO I AM NOT A CHICK!!!!!!! Daisiee's Avatar
    hehe that was good times and I got alot of good flames that day if I can find them I'll post them.

Because this isn't a flame board, Ubar. Present OR past.

That post was classic, I remember reading this the first time around, just as much fun from a second read can be found!
    Rhaagol Roc
    Phat Ugly Forty Sippa~

Not sure why anyone would get worked up about it. It was a pretty funny thread to look back on.