Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Take a quiz

We got alot of stupid people in this country. I'm sure they quizzed the trailor parks to get those results.

And if those swedish girls are as smart as they are hot (see quiz results), I'm beginning to wonder what I'm doing in TR, NJ...with zappo /cringe.

Campfire Girl Jubilee Club Founder Lilcix's Avatar
    san diego soon to be back in texas for a semester
    Take a minute and look at the map below. The United States of America is shown by what number on the map?

It's the one that looks like a boot!

<~~WE TALL DID

Hahah, 25% in the age 18-24 from the us knew the amount of inhabitants the us has currently. 55% from sweden.

Sweden > US :|

edit: oh and only 16% of you knew were sweden was. FU!
    Last edited by Khael; 11-22-2002 at 01:27 AM.

96% of swedes knew were sweden was!

That's because there are so few people living in Sweden that you all know each other =\

Americans are just stupid. Like, how do 11% of us not know where the U.S. is on a map :|

TRAILOR PARK

I got a 100% and I'm American

Of course I have a National Geographic Geography game that came out when I was a kid (I know I'm a geek).
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

Hoss / EQ
    yea too bad only 59% knew the body of water that covers half the entire planet =(
    Where be my muffins =(

Heh, personally I love how about 85% of americans don't know where the countries you are nearly at war with are on a map

Or nearly half have no idea where Japan is - and it's just nearly 60 years ago the us blew up two of their (largest? or the largest?) cities.

But as Finkk pointed out, who the hell knows where they did those surveys, could've been anywhere

Hoss / EQ
    yea, i seriously doubt it was at a college environment, heh. Even most of my "moron" friends (act like it) are fairly intelligent, but some places around here (in kentucky..) people are really not that bright. But they don't do anything that really requires much thought (hack that tabacco lad!) so I guess its ok
    Where be my muffins =(

Heres the problem:

Heres the percentage of adults ages 18 to 24 who chose the correct answer in each country polled
    Yay, go US public schools! Go short bus!

"My mother keeps bugging me to go to college, I asked her why. She said so I can say I am a college graduate. What like I cant say it now? Im a college grababudet... Damn!"
    Zobb
    Crabbe

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that!

Not so amazing when you realize that HALF the people in the United States are from those OTHER countries that seem to think they are soooooooo smart. =/

I found it funny that only 88% of Americans knew where the US was on the map...
    Duchess Vikki T`Valorous
    Now with 100% less E!
    2nd Lady Protector on Druzzil (FU Lola!)

Campfire Girl Jubilee Club Founder Lilcix's Avatar
    san diego soon to be back in texas for a semester
    The poll is just a scam to scare parents into buying a subscription to National Geographic so their kids won't be the dumb 11% that couldn't even find their own country on the map.

Buy now and help fight illiteracy amongst your children!

Hah, the country that spearheaded the war in Afghanistan's own citizens know the least about Al queda and the Taliban. Nice!

rofl, everyone in Canada knows what El Nino is because we LOVE that shit!

And seriously, swedes are geniuses or something.
    Last edited by Eomer; 11-22-2002 at 03:45 PM.

19/20, stupid christianity. Could have sworn that Hinduism was el numero uno =/
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Hindu is way the hell down the list, not many people really. Even India has a lot of Muslims. I thought it might be Islam, but was pretty sure it's still Christianity, although Islam is catching up fast!

I'm no religous freak, I thought it was Islam at first too Was the only question I had wrong though! And note that we swedes sucked on the religion question, can't very well break the trend can I

I had none wrong, Swedes suck!