Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rallos, you big Pussy - Hoss, you don't worry me.

Rallos, you big Pussy - Hoss, you don't worry me.

Rallos, you big fucking lame ass pussy. I told you not to disregard those zergs when they started whacking Tallon and Vallon...but you didn't listen. Nothing like 75+ vs 1 to even the odds eh Hoss?

Well Hoss, good show...but this is the end of the line. I don't expect you'll be seeing my father any time soon...I'm not going to let that happen. You had a good run in the Planes...but now it's time to go back to Velious...or whatever that cold rock of a satellite is called...oh yeah, Luclin.

I guess this is moot anyhow since you're already so far behind TR, AL, FoH and others already.

Oh well, I look forward to giving you a good spanking and sending you home to mommy bare assed and bawling your eyes out.

Funny that 10+ guilds have killed Solusek Ro, and he's such a wuss that it takes less than 40 to kill him

Expect to die as soon as we see you!

Hey!!

How's it going Shik? We've missed you.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Fuck you, sir.
    Nesuril
    65 Coercer of Mithaniel Marr
    Hoss
    View my stats

jebus Nes, the guy isn't serious or anything, it's kind of amusing!

Ah!

Obviously high elves lack a good sense of humor about things
    Nesuril
    Hoss
    View my stats

Obviously Nesuril is just upset because Mithaniel Marr hasn't visited.

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    i dont like you b/c i saw zaphoe sleeping with you :\\
    die sol ro

Wow, this thread truly is an insult to AL and FoH... grouping them with TR, hahaha.

So sorry your dad got pwned Sol Ro, really, it's a shame.

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Hoss is doing EXCELLENT as an uber guild considering the immense leway Hoss's leadership gives to its members, as well as our recruiting policy which is deffinately more of a hinderance than an aid. Unlike FoH, AL, and TR which has the luxury of recruiting people from OTHER servers and have their pick of many candidates.

Hoss had 71 when we killed RZ if I recall. Thats a whole 10? more than FoH had, with worse equipped players and no cross-server recruiting. Fuck, half our clerics are 2 boxed twinks.

I don't need the approval of some moron who posts anonymously to know my guild owns.

bitch

Fuck you nesuril, hows ya gf?

Re: Rallos, you big Pussy - Hoss, you don't worry me.

I guess this is moot anyhow since you're already so far behind TR, AL, FoH and others already.
    I never figured this mentality out. Being 1st is cool, but not being the 1st to do something in no way takes away from the accomplishment. Hoss is ripping through the expansion in fine form.

Solusek Ro will fall shortly. He's a puss anyway. Can't wait to tackle the elemental planes.
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

as far as 'uber guilds' go, I bet most if not all servers envy HOSS's position....

Who else has NO competition, no need to rush, or push the events, worry about cockblocking, etc.

HOSS has it made, they are alone in tier's taking their time, giving the guild leeway to have a real life too, and not push the raids like psycho's heh...

Who cares what mob they are on, or how far other guilds on other servers are?

As long as they don't have to rush to soandso mob, b/c soandso guild is right on their tails, cockblocking, spying, etc. why push hard to get it done by x/x/xx date?

Just do your job right, hone your strats and kickass! (at whatever pace you feel like setting)

As far as as "uber mobs" go, we're 1 mob behind FoH. That's Solusek Ro, and he has been proven to be a wuss.

We're 2 mobs behind AL and TR currently.

So I'm not sure what you mean with "so far behind" =p.

/Aedail

L-O-L-A Lola
    Woodash is right on. Druzzil is paradise!

The guy everyone loves to hate Vidmer's Avatar
    A true paradise would be Lola free.

Hmmmm Woodash has inspired me, we must begin cockblocking the server. Ruining the bertox script, triggering the trials in HoH, Killing Tallon and Vallon Zek out of spite, bugging the behemoth on top of his building ..... damn this is too much work.

Hey

Hey Shik, she's doing good. How's Australia?
    Nesuril
    Hoss
    View my stats

Originally posted by Aedail
    As far as as "uber mobs" go, we're 1 mob behind FoH. That's Solusek Ro, and he has been proven to be a wuss.

We're 2 mobs behind AL and TR currently.

So I'm not sure what you mean with "so far behind" =p.

/Aedail
    and fennin ro and prolly xegony now

Hoss Ninja
    Wow, you sure do keep up with other high-end guild action...you count quite well also, I might add.
    Sexoon