Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zangeif?

Zangeif?

I see you browsing the board right now. Is this the original zangeif / chairstmas halfling?

Probably the NI one.

Heh heh, I remember Zang's rogue. Megga Man or however the hell he spelled it.

Yeah that's the one, hehehe He looked like a big ol christmas ornament.

Haha not the Zangeif that was in hoss....not gunna go into a detailed history but I started playing Zang again when he was level 53 i believe mid kunark. Traded a 52 half elf warrior on ECI with a RL friend who was the "real" zangeif.

*EDIT*

GMs nerfed megga's last name about a year and a half ago I was pissed hehe

Hoss / EQ
    real zangeif as in the one from long long long time ago in seekers or the one after that? I think there's been 3...
    Where be my muffins =(

The one in seekers is the one I knew. Didn't know there was a hoss incarnation.

props to zang lugg and rektar~~

/shrug.....he said he was in hoss for a short time, but like I said I was on ECi

Pretty sure there has only been 2 unless original sold and then got Zang back before we traded.

Original had a necro named miragal (sp?) that he got to level 58 in like 2 weeks towards the end of velious....think that was the end of his EQ career.

Whats up shik?

The original Zang was great, he was a good friend of mine, I remember him guesting me on some Knights of Crimson Spire raids way back on Fennin before he joined seekers. Yes I remember he was guesting with Hoss around the time they first moved here. I believe Drakky was still in seekers at the time. But yeah original Zang is a classic warrior one of the all time best.

The old warriors back then were a alot of fun, even back then the warrior ego's were huge=P. Lugg and Drakky were allways going at it with each other. Those old fights in raptor island with those 2 were classic.

lol
    lugg vs drakky was classic but at the end of the day i think it was all in good fun~

Drakky, Goluk, Rektar, Zangeif, Khanriale, Grek, TMO/ML want to step to us on fennin hah~
    Last edited by Shik; 03-12-2003 at 02:26 AM.

Heh I was just thinking back about those duel's between Zangeif and Brithrax outside of Solb. Everyone would just stand around and watch in awe lol. It's funny thinking back on it.

Hah remember those sol b days zarx~ check out the names in the pic and shit~

Lugg got excited~

Zang's sporting that Crystalline Spear, and Ykesha!

Back when they first came out, Warriors with Crystalline Spears made rogues just weep heh.

yeh one thing we agreed on i guess~

but looks like we'd both got ours by the time of that 3rd pic in hate woodash hehe, cos that was me ducking inside of him for the boner effect~

Great pics! That was the best line-up, good people before it all went bad a year or so later hehe.

Hoss / EQ
    Hah marys, whatever happened to her?

And I miss khan, whatever happened to him/her (whatever, was cool either way) as well?
    Where be my muffins =(

They all quit along time ago. I know Marys was playing other games. I think mystrae said something about her playing DAOC I could be wrong though.

Khanriale has been gone since kunark. Yeah she was great.

Didn't he also have a char named Strider or Stryder (following the Capcom tradition)?

I recall him using a scim of the mistwalker to plevel in skarana on fennin..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

http://www.mmogveteran.com

Marys's New site

Talking

Cloudstorm > all old school warriors