Thread: Hoss

Hoss

could we maybe switch Trak spawns for this rotation - you are up for Trak,Yel, and CT if the emerg patch goes through tonight.

We have to cancel our Fear raid cause ML got Golems tonight and you are up for CT, doing Trak Wed instead of Sat would make our schedule easier and maybe your day a little simpler too

Hey Myst, looking at the rotation schedule and it looks like something was missed from one of the posts there:

ML killed Yelinak on the 23rd per a swap for Statue with Hoss.

The way this might look is

Yelinak: Vind, ML (8/22), Hoss (Trade to ML 8/23)

Statue: Vind, Hoss (8/17), ML (Trade to Hoss 8/23), L`Malla (joined ?/?)

So Yelinak is up for Vind, and possibly Statue (don't recall when L`Malla joined that rotation, sorry).

Yah we'd be happy to switch on Trak with you - would work much better for us.

And we were under the impression Vindication was up for Yeli.

Thx Sirensa, we'll drop Trak tonight, which will put Hoss up for him on Sat.
    Alestair Stormhammer

Success is a journey not a destination!

Im curious, how is this mob trading working?

Cause all I see it as is a break in an actual rotation.

It's normally done out of simple courtesy. Like this one for instance. It's well known that Hoss could take both Trak and CT today, however, we had previously scheduled a Fear raid today but because of the emergency patch we had to cancel it since CT would be up. So out of courtesy Hoss switched with us for this round only, we will kill Trak today and Hoss on Sat rather then the other way around. Spot swaping doesn't happen very often.
    Alestair Stormhammer

Success is a journey not a destination!

Thanks for clarifying the dates for me - somewhere I missed the exact agreement ( I knew there was one - just not sure of detials) and I got confused with dates.

On Statue - I took out L'Malla's joined date cause with the Statue kill on the 23rd - I got the impression that everyone else passed and that is how it went around. So basically - L'malla was not skipped like it looks now - but that is thier join time and next go around - they will be up