Thread: Alestair and Mystari

Alestair and Mystari

Ale and I will be quitting EQ sometime this week. We will be taking this time to disperse our dropable items to friends, chaining off VP quest parts, etc.

It's been alot of fun, but after 2 1/2 years, the game has lost the luster it once had.

Good luck to everyone - we hope to see some of you again when DAoC comes out. Till then - good hunting and stay safe.

Mystari & Alestair Stormhammer

Well that's good news and bad news!!

Glad you two are breaking free - but we'll miss you. The rotation order will never be the same again!

Good luck in real life guys and I'll have to come PK you for old time's sake in DAoC sometime
    ~Sirensa~

Good luck to you all my friends, many of you will be missed others well those are just the "others" hehe. DAoC comes out on the 10th of Oct and Myst and I plan on starting up playing it day 1 so hopefully we'll run into some of you there I'll be Alestair (of course) and Myst will either be Mystari or Silvara, not sure which name she's gonna use yet.

Well be safe all and remeber it's just a game..... Have fun!
    Alestair Stormhammer

Success is a journey not a destination!

Blah, always sad to see people I respect leave the game. Your representation and leadership of CN made me respect the guild a lot, I hope whoever else takes your places in representng CN lives up to the high standards you have set.
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

Unhappy

Well, I was going to ask you to give Smoosh access to the IGB when he registers (which should be today), but I was just told that Kuru disbanded the guild - so I guess wait and see if someone steps up and reforms it.

Reguardless - I'm just a lurker now - I really have no intentions on playing any longer than it takes my to disperse my droppable items.

Sigh

Ale, Myst, take care you two. It's been both a pleasure and an honor to have known you.