Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: RL PictureS~

lol finkk

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    saw this pic on the foh site

ug impressive photoshopping skills still can't get me to do anything other than cringe at that... this girl got horribly disfigured, and i was like wow, ok somewhere you have to draw a line... rather than say 'wow i shouldn't make fun of that' i had my old magelo pic photoshopped :|

Years ago I did some archery at a summer camp, and I was a pretty good shot. This, with totally crappy bows and arrows. The crossbows were fun too. Makes me wonder what I'd be like with one of those super duper cam laser sighted olympic style jobbos.

It's only geeky if you take it very seriously. But then, that goes for just about anything.

Originally posted by tweedius
    I'd have to disagree Maeg...I don't even dare go into the depths of the IG old skool stuff, I forsee "richard simmons" gayness in those forums lol.

I had to ask Furre what the hell the deal with Tarissa and Sake and all those cats was, cause I was utterly confused and ready to cry .

-Tweed
    what would furre know? /boggle ><
    ~derasi
    My magelo is gone! :'(

Nwinn's Better Half
    hahaha Furre is old school IG, he's sooo erm... wait who is he?

Joshua
    aka Sexy Lexi da SUPER gnome!!!

Hoss / EQ
    Originally posted by Zappo
    saw this pic on the foh site

thats fucked up....was an awful thing that happened to her

Campfire Girl Jubilee Club Founder Lilcix's Avatar
    san diego soon to be back in texas for a semester
    http://www.hot.ee/dontdrink/

There is the link incase you are curious and want to read what happened. =(

Here I am....

Pic with my now Ex Girl

The pic that was used to mock Tarissa is hands-down one of the most coldhearted things I've ever seen. The girl who was disfigured was a student at the same university that I'm at now, and the thought of something that horrible happening to one of my friends or family literally makes my stomach turn. I've been known to have a less-than-tasteful sense of humor at times, but like Tarissa said, there's a line that even the sorriest of an excuse for a human being just does not cross. Makes me sick.

Citidal

The pic that was used to mock Tarissa is hands-down one of the most coldhearted things I've ever seen. The girl who was disfigured was a student at the same university that I'm at now, and the thought of something that horrible happening to one of my friends or family literally makes my stomach turn. I've been known to have a less-than-tasteful sense of humor at times, but like Tarissa said, there's a line that even the sorriest of an excuse for a human being just does not cross. Makes me sick.
    agreed.

It's the FoH boards tho, half of the people there are just craving attention and have an IQ of less than 56. It's a cest pool of stupidity.

Hoss / EQ
    I think the collective of Hoss/former IG members are in agreeance....who is furre and why would he know about the stuff that was said on our boards/guildchat?
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end your just fucking yourself.

Burnem Etidure

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    I think Furre is one of the new quasi leaders of IG. The new iteration of IG pretty much only has the name to connect it to the old days though....almost no one left of old school members.

If Furre has any inkling of what people were referring to in those jokes it can only be from reading a lot of pretty old message board stuff since they still use the same web site that Slamin is so kind as to keep up and running for us to all keep in touch on.

As far as the pic on the FoH board....I have to admit that I had a small and guilty little chuckle when I saw the modified Tari pic.....but I agree that it is hard to find any humor in such a tragedy. I can't imagine going through such an ordeal and being disfigured so horribly. I'm pretty sure I would rather have died than end up like that.

Furre joined IG during the must recent creation. He became an officer maybe a few months ago.

Yeah, as Buaz said, there are very few old IG left in it.

Heck, I'm probably not considered "old school" IG and I was around long long before Furre was. Around the time of the Virulence split is when I joined, though I did start raiding long before that. >_<

I wasn't around when most of you were, or were all inactive. :x
    Duchess Vikki T`Valorous
    Now with 100% less E!
    2nd Lady Protector on Druzzil (FU Lola!)

Hmmm, Furre is the Vah'Shir Warrior that is their GL now!
    ~derasi

Wth? Thanatoz, Timbuktu, Bthur all them gone?

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Long gone...although Than and Tim are playing SB with us now.

Ya...unfortunately I joined IG right around the time when they were on Rhag 3 (if anyone remembers I was playing Talemont and my APT building started on fire =D). And then some bogus merge with Anarchy Slayers (which is why I hate Abrayer) pretty much killed off any of the old school peeps that were left. So, what you see of IG is pretty much ground up rebuilding and I think we went from doing nothing and just having the guild tag to back to operational pretty damn quick. I'm not sure how long Furre has been around in IG but I know that he knew most of the old school stuff, if it was only from delving into the depths of the message board *shrug* then that is how he knew heh.

Oh, and Baalzebuth (Timbuktu?) is the Guildleader currently. But Furre definately does his part to get us raiding and lays out the strats.

-Tweed
    EQ got me again.
    65 Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr
    65 Prophet of The Tribunal

Hmm, that's interesting cause I was playing Sakekak the other day and I could've sworn that Furre had Leader status according to the guild mgmt. tool, but I could be wrong!

Than will always be the gl in my eyes. /cry

Geez, buaz! Not enough time for EQ but plenty of time to chill with everyone else in SB!? :P /bonk

Oh, and hug anee and tell her hi for me!
    ~derasi

Than and etc.

if i could i'd drag all their asses back just to see what IG used to be like a long time ago. i'm anything but old school, only been with IG since october. Became an officer around january, but by then it was too late, most of the older folk had jumped ship. sorry for being off-topic, just thought i'd clear up the confusion.