Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2350

Thread: RL PictureS~

  1. #2221
    PANTS!!!!!! Moon Lander Champion Aindayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,224
    Drunk Vegu!

  2. #2222
    PANTS!!!!!! Moon Lander Champion Aindayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,224
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mason 2012.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	7160

    My son just turned 3 months.

  3. #2223
    Hoss Officer / WoW Zeyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Cute kid Aind!

  4. #2224
    Aind is throwing his baby out. Call the CPS
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris






  5. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by Aindayen View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mason 2012.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	7160

    My son just turned 3 months.
    Kinda odd that your son looks a lot like Zeyla....What's up with that?!

    Zeyla, you want to explain something here?

  6. #2226
    PANTS!!!!!! Moon Lander Champion Aindayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Wresh View Post
    Kinda odd that your son looks a lot like Zeyla....What's up with that?!

    Zeyla, you want to explain something here?

  7. #2227
    Hoss Officer / WoW Zeyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Uh, um... no comment

  8. #2228
    PANTS!!!!!! Moon Lander Champion Aindayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,224
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frederick family F12.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	7162

    Thought I better stop posting just baby pics. Here is one of the family!

    I'm the one on the left~

  9. #2229
    Hoss Officer / WoW Zeyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    You guys look like proud parents!

  10. #2230
    Administrator Ms. Pacman Champion, Ataka Champion, PinballDroid Champion, Red ball survival Champion, Reflex Champion, When was what Champion Andaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    13,062
    Blog Entries
    3
    For a second I thought Aind had some weird face tattoo... turns out it was just a watermark.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

  11. #2231
    The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,813
    Apologies for the blurriness, the chick who took it was drunk.

    This is my sisters and I after my cousins wedding a few days ago. Yes I am and I am due to have a boy in February. (I'm in the white blazer)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	247235_4745275469491_61863424_n.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	7163  
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

    Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

  12. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailie View Post
    Apologies for the blurriness, the chick who took it was drunk.

    This is my sisters and I after my cousins wedding a few days ago. Yes I am and I am due to have a boy in February. (I'm in the white blazer)

    Zeyla got you too??

    Congrats on the baby Hailie!!

  13. #2233
    This is all on Dale, that fucker!!!
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris






  14. #2234
    Hoss Officer / WoW Zeyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wresh View Post
    Zeyla got you too??

    Congrats on the baby Hailie!!
    Apparently I have been a busy boy

    ZOMG, Congrats Hailie!!!!

  15. #2235
    The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyla View Post
    Apparently I have been a busy boy

    ZOMG, Congrats Hailie!!!!
    Thanks! I guess I should have told you first (or maybe Dale?!)!
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

    Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

  16. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailie View Post
    Apologies for the blurriness, the chick who took it was drunk.

    This is my sisters and I after my cousins wedding a few days ago. Yes I am and I am due to have a boy in February. (I'm in the white blazer)



    February is a good month to have a baby, Im a February baby, have they determined a due date yet?

  17. #2237
    The woman who molested Chester Hailie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Heilen View Post
    February is a good month to have a baby, Im a February baby, have they determined a due date yet?
    February is a good month! Everyone tells me it's best to be pregnant during the winter instead of the summer. The due date is guestimated around February 15th-18th. We shall see.
    Constance 90 Warrior
    Nevederia 90 Druid

    Hailie Jade 70 Bedazzler
    Preshis Happy`hug 65 Overlord

  18. #2238
    Hoss Officer / WoW Zeyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    What I did over my summer vacation... and early fall. Took first overall in the 30 and over division in the skateboard comp series in my area. Four competitions, four skateparks over two months. Old dogs still know a few tricks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176768_397773566958352_2108934456_o.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	345.0 KB 
ID:	7164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	227521_392293417506367_2019932165_n.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	7165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	282364_544886052204094_522963433_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	7166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	665380_544857015540331_635490611_o.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	366.5 KB 
ID:	7167

  19. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyla View Post
    What I did over my summer vacation... and early fall. Took first overall in the 30 and over division in the skateboard comp series in my area. Four competitions, four skateparks over two months. Old dogs still know a few tricks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176768_397773566958352_2108934456_o.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	345.0 KB 
ID:	7164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	227521_392293417506367_2019932165_n.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	7165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	282364_544886052204094_522963433_n.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	7166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	665380_544857015540331_635490611_o.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	366.5 KB 
ID:	7167
    Cool as hell!!

    What's with the guy who took 2nd? A little too much meth?

  20. #2240
    PANTS!!!!!! Moon Lander Champion Aindayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyla View Post
    You guys look like proud parents!
    Indeed we are!

    Just the tramp stamp on my ass Andaas!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •