Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: RL PictureS~

a mimeŽ? wot the fook is that homer?
    Aka Vestax,Wixx,Penix,Roflcopterz 0_o

hahaha

FU hoo hoos! wots a mime!

Someone who doesn't talk and tries to convey things thru actions.

*gives the finger to vestax*
    Miming!

zappo, that's the only pic I've ever seen of you when you're not doing something that makes baby jesus cry.

and zsar is cute, leave her alone ;\

L-O-L-A Lola
    I don't think giving the finger qualifies as miming. Without running to the dictionary, I think you have to move in such a way to imply that there is an object/force there that really isn't there. Wind, a box, a rope, etc.

I really just wanted an excuse to give vestax the finger after all the lewd tells.

Mime is a type of dramatic theatre. Players are dressed usually in black and have facial skin painted white or wearing a white mask. They do not speak, only act out emotions and/or situations.

A common example is where a mime pretends he/she is in a box trying to escape, etc.

Like your hoo hoo`s then zp... they always look like there trying too escape from your top

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    What's up with that?? A humongous picture of Zappo where he doesn't appear to be doing anything wierd??

And Zsar....I applaud your bravery It's always been a given to me that there are in fact actual women that play EQ...if not so many as the number of female avatars might have you believe. Many of those women are no doubt quite attractive. You yourself are quite beautiful You have now shared that fact, however, with the entire male populace of Druzzil Ro that reads the Hoss boards. Half that population is fairly normal and you'd be OK. The other half has an average mental age of about 9 where women are concerned

Prepare to get spammed with a constant stream of lewd tells from Zappo ingame....and consider yourself very lucky that vestax is no longer playing..../shudder

*edit* Vinen....Dude.....take a nap man....EQ will still be there when you wake up ;o

L-O-L-A Lola
    Prepare to get spammed with a constant stream of lewd tells from Zappo ingame....
    I thought she was already getting those from him!

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    so!

Registered User Geranon Morrowind's Avatar
    Nappa Vally CA (School) / Lake Tahoe NV (Home)
    Well I look horrible in most of these pictures, and only decent online ones I have are with Autumn. "sigh" lol oh well I'll post my ugly mug.

Aint she perfect?

Me by my computers, gotta love two boxing laptop/desktop all on a nice and slow t1 line. Too bad my school connection sucks ass.
    Notice the stack of stapled papers in the background, eq spell lists. lol.

a bit large I know ~ "shrug" ugh red eyes

And last, I had to post this one, of me back when I use to rave alot, god I love this pic

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    here is a pic of.... zaphoe~!
    it happens to loook alot like vestaxs x-girl frnd btw!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo28.jpg 
Views:	3288 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	1505  

I hope that's a gob of white paint or mayo above her eye.

vestax am dead >< Here he is in all his glory
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pwned.jpg 
Views:	3247 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	1506  

Nice pics ger...you 2 DO look good together :|

I know everyone is really just dying to know what the troll looks like ( ya right ) Unfortunately not only do I not have really any camera nuts around very often meaning not too many pics of me floating around that are at all recent....but I don't have a scanner. If I ever remember I'll try to bring a few of the pics that I do have out to either my Grandmothers or my Dads place and scan em in. Please try to contain your suspense til then mkay =)

Originally posted by Myztlee
    I hope that's a gob of white paint or mayo above her eye.
    He only had 10$ to give her so he couldn't touch....just stand across the room and look while he uhh...ya know

Vinen wtfak. Get some sleep or cut back on the bowls of weed before the pic. P.S SHAVE YOU FOOKING HIPPIE FREAK! Zsar is cute. I thought you would be pasty white~ since you live in Alaska . Vestax is a freak!~. You're right Geran, Autumn is cute. ROAR. Yes so are you hotstuff/moan/hump.

I will post some pics of myself and family soon as i figure out how, i am computer challenged.

Heh, I said Vestax's GF looked like a mime cause she does . In that picture, she has pretty white skin, with red lips and makeup around the eyes. So she looked like one!

I am surprised Vestax that you haven't heard of it, I thought that miming was a pretty well known thing. It started in France I think, or at least they do it a lot there. A famous one was Marcel Marceaux (I think). I think he still does it maybe?