Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Exclamation Rotation Schedule

Myst, hope you don't mind, gonna get this moved so you won't have to deal with it anymore at this point.

Trak - Hoss (P), CN (F), L`Malla (9/1), GAP (Joined 9/2), Seekers(F - 9/9), ML (T - 9/5), IG (9/10)

CT - Hoss (8/29), L`Malla (9/7), Vind (), ML ()

Zland - Hoss (8/25), L`Malla (8/31), Vind (F - 9/7), ML (9/8)

Kland - Vind (P - 9/4), Hoss (P - 9/5), ML(9/6), L'Malla (F - 9/10), CN (P - 9/3)

Dain - ML (9/2), Hoss (), Vind (), L`Malla (), Seekers ()

Statue - Vindi (8/28?), Hoss (9/2), L`Malla (9/9)

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE (9/9), CN (), VH (), L`Malla (), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Yelinak - ML (9/9), Hoss (P - 9/7)

Sev - Seekers, IG (8/8), L`Malla(8/22), CN (8/26), GAP (Joined 9/2), Vindi, Hoss, VE, VH

Tormax - Vindi (), Hoss(8/30)

Dozekar - Hoss (8/31), IG (F - 9/7)

Lend - Vindi (P), Hoss (9/1), ML (9/8), L`Malla ()

Sontalak - ML (F 9/10), L`Malla (P - 9/9), Hoss (P - 9/10)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
    also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

[Brackets] are temporary removals from rotations.

Based on the guidelines, removing Vind from the Dozekar, Sontalak, and Yelinak rotations due to 3 passes in a row.

Based on the guidelines, removing ML from the Statue rotation due to 3 passes in a row.

Current Rotations:
    Trak = Hoss
    CT = Vind
    Zlan = Hoss
    Klan = CN
    Dain = Hoss
    Statue = Vind
    Ragefire = CN
    Yelinak = Hoss
    Sev = Vind
    Tormax = Vind
    Doze = IG
    Lend = L`Malla
    Sont = L`Malla
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 09-11-2001 at 11:46 AM.

Im wondering why so many guilds are in a rotation and yet pass repeatedly on a mob. The schedule isnt meant to reserve u spot so that when you "feel" like you can kill it. I see several mobs that guilds have taken ZERO initiative on attempting them.

Cant we just remove guilds who pass on a mob every single time? If not. You might as well put IG down for Zland, Kland, CT, Statue, Lend. And Ill keep passing on them until im fucking ready to kill them. Seem fair?

quit being wankers and either shit or get off the pot.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

LOL not sure who you are referring to specifically, Than -- CN passed on one, and that was Klandicar. Why? Because we
    A) just got new leadership and are still ironing out some kinks
    B)were busy doing other things, and by the time I realized Kland was up, it had already been a while, and I thought it best to pass this turn.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Hoss only passes when we are up for too many other spawns all in the same day. It's not for lack of wanting to kill - just lack of time. And we usually try to tell the next guild up in advance we won't be able to make it for our turn.

Only thing I've officially passed on was Lend, and it was due to a crappy night all around, it's not that we had no intention of doing/trying lend, night just didn't flow so I called it off..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Zordak

Rage dead Sunday/Monday.

We failed on Dain and never tried after server crashed so we pass.

Who killed Rage?

Blog Entries
    Seekers and Hoss traded Ragefire spawns because Seekers was putting forth a lot of effort to kill Nagafen last week. Hoss will be on the next Rage, then the rotation will continue as it was (we were back to back in the rotation, so there is no change or inconvenience to anyone really).
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Sontalak down 9/4.

ML and Seekers swapped Traks for this spawn (back to back, so no harm no foul).

Trak down 9/5 very early AM.

Post has been purged now, but I asked that CN be taken off the Doze rotation, so it's not our turn
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

So am I correct in assuming Seekers never got skipped on a Ragefire? (RE: the out-of-IGB killing before rejoining)

Here is what happened to the best of my recollection...

Rotation:

ML, Hoss, Seekers,VE, CN,VE, L`Malla, Vind, IG

Seekers had just been put back on the rotation and would have been up after Hoss but because of the one spawn out of turn - they were skipped once and VE went after Hoss instead.

So to answer your question - yes - I made a notation when it happened and they missed thier scheduled turn. No further consequenses were talked about cause it has not become a habit.

Now my question, I know that many of us were not exactly happy when this happened - but I've answered this particular question twice already and wonder why is it repeatedly bought up when rotation has gone on? Let's look ahead - Mobs taken out of turn really only have to be worried about when it is a repeat occurance, then everyone will have to decide on a way to further discourage such actions again.

Myst

Thanks for the reply Mystari:

Just as you, getting correct information to our guildmembers to keep tempers low and everyone on the same page is important. Thank you for the clarification.

Suggestion to post format

Howdy y'all.

I was wondering if it might be practical to change the format of the rotation postings. What I'd propose is to post things such that the next guild up for a mob would be at the start of the list, with the remaining guilds in order of when they get a shot.
    Let me give an example - consider the Ragefire rotation, which is currently posted like this:

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE, CN (), VH (), L`Malla (), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Under what I am proposing, it should look like this:

Ragefire - Hoss(T - ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE, CN (), VH (), L`Malla (), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25), ML (08/27), GAP (Joined 09/02)

I realize this would be a bit more editing for the maintainer (Quintall), but I think it would be relatively minimal (just cut and paste the head of the line to the tail upon a kill) and it would make reading the lists a lot easier - just look at the start of the line and you would see who is next.

Anyway, if this is too much work np, I thought I'd just offer the suggestion.
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

Blog Entries
    I think that it would generate too much work to do that for every rotation, but since everybody and their brother is on the ragefire rotation, perhaps Quintall wouldn't mind updating that specific rotation that was to keep things more visibile.

Who's up for what is listed at the bottom of the main post. I don't think it's too hard to figure out
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Seekers get there Zlan yet? Been 6 days since last one died according to list thing =o

Zlan

We are going to pass on Zlan.

I would also like us taken off the rotation for Zlan and Klan.

We are in no way, shape or form able at this point to take these mobs down. Nor do we wish to waste anyones time.

Thank you.

Ragefire is up atm.

It is a little too early for Hoss to get people to kill him and our cleric in bed for about another hour - lazy slacker - soo we'll be taking him out as soon as possible.

Anyone who is anxious to get it over with and the next one spawning as soon as possible is welcome to send a tell to Rika or Kenthia in game and see if they need help. I am stuck at work soo unable to be in game.

Blog Entries
    Ragefire dead around 1:45 pm pacific.