Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

gonna use our once a month pooch screw pass on CT and wack him tomorrow night.

School being back in session been hurting us lately, lot of regulars been MIA during the week.

Now to work something out with TR about fear tomorrow....
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

we were planning yel for saturday, just checked and hes not up yet, i know hes supposed to be up late tonight but prob too late for us to raid.

so is sat ok with ml and hoss for him?

i hear ya on the lower numbers since school started dl having same problem

We're not really having a low number problem, just the important classes all seem to be in school
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Ciner -

Vind is just as entitled to a "free monthly pass" as anyone else.

Good luck on Yelinak, Saturday.

Baramos

Severilous?

Sev - Seekers, IG (8/8), L`Malla(8/22), CN (8/26), GAP (Joined 9/2), Vindi, Hoss, VE, VH

Last Sev kill: 08/26

12 days have passed since Severilous was killed. VE needs green scales badly at this point - are people watching for him? The last patch was a week ago - surely he must have spawned by now?
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

night kids killed him last i heard =/
    Decadance Tao/Draginous Riknueth

yes a few days ago Night Kids killed Sev during the night.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Well, that's obnoxious as all hell.

As far as I can tell, options for dealing with this are private or public pressure.

Private pressure: Anybody here who knows them tries to convince them to get on the IGB.

Public pressure: Post on druzzil-ro.net telling them to respect the IGB rotation. Actively refuse to group with them, help them, etc.

Beyond the above things get ugly - not sure worth talking about ATM.

Has private pressure been tried much?
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

Ciner -

Actually, I see HoSS is up for Yelinak in the rotation.

Is HoSS passing?

Baramos

yah, thats why i was asking if it was ok with both, hoss hasnt killed a yel yet so i kinda figured they wernt interested and were staying dragon, but would be great to hear if sat is ok with hoss

Blog Entries
    Hoss has other plans over the weekend, so we will pass on Yelinak this time.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

~

Last edited by Kattoo Tacit; 09-07-2001 at 03:50 PM.

Quintall, why does it say we passed on the recent Sontalak? Leafweir asked me last night if we'd trade our Sont spawns since you guys were in WW doing Kland and wanted to do Sont while you were there.

I agreed to it, which would give ML the current spawn. The next would be Hoss's to kill/pass/fail/dance around/whatever, and the TWO after that would be ours (our trade, then our normal rotation placement).

If you guys didn't kill him last night, that would be a pass for ML, not L`Malla, making him Hoss's now. Pending what they do, we'd have the next two.

70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

I was unaware it was a trade situation, will note it now. Simple miscommunication.

CT down sept 8
    Decadance Tao/Draginous Riknueth

Quintall

If running past and logging next to the spires is engaging, there are quite a few guilds taking stuff out of turn then. L`Malla didn't engage anything but CT last night. Just wanted to clarify since there seems to be some confusion about it. L`Malla did not engage sontalak at any time. Thanks
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Someone there said they saw L`Malla peeps gather, buff, and pull, this not so?

Not so at all. about 25 people went to WW, ran to ToV entrance and logged out. Some might have stayed for Myga PH's, I'm not sure, but Sont was never engaged. We were gonna do him today since we lost a shitload of peeps after CT since it was kinda late.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

K, thanks for the clarification, and grats on CT.

WTF dude, you sitting here hitting refresh?

I was about to come back and edit the post, just to add an FYI that we'd post here if we failed or passed or killed, you don't have to worry about that. I've never been deceptive about it in the past, not going to start being that way now
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla