Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Exclamation Rotation Schedule

Trak - Hoss (9/11), CN (9/15), L`Malla (9/1), GAP (Joined 9/2), ML (T - 9/5), IG (9/10)

CT - Hoss (8/29), L`Malla (9/7), Vind (P1 - 9/12), ML (9/13)

Zland - Hoss (9/12), L`Malla (8/31), Vind (F - 9/7), ML (9/8)

Dain - ML (9/2), Hoss (P1 - 9/14), Vind (P1 - 9/14), L`Malla (F - 9/16)

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE (9/9), CN (9/12), VH (T - L`Malla), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Sev - IG (8/8), L`Malla(8/22), CN (T - Vind 9/13), GAP (Joined 9/2), Vindi (T - CN 9/13), Hoss, VE, VH

Tormax - Vindi (F - ?), Hoss(9/16)

Dozekar - Hoss (8/31), IG (F - 9/7)

Lend - Vindi (P2 - 9/12), Hoss (9/13), ML (9/8)

ST Warders - ML (9/12), Hoss

Klandicar - Hoss (), ML (9/16)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
    also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

[Brackets] are temporary removals from rotations.

Based on the guidelines, removing Vind from the Dozekar, Sontalak, and Yelinak rotations due to 3 passes in a row.

Based on the guidelines, removing ML from the Statue rotation due to 3 passes in a row.

Per Dlgoth request, removind L`Malla from Kland and Lend rotations.

Removing Sontalak from rotations, based on frequent passing by most guilds involved with him.

ST added to rotations.

Removing Statue and Yelinak from rotations, based on frequent passing by most guilds involved with them.

Removed Seekers from all rotations other than Ragefire, per Indecisive's request in another thread.

Current Rotations:
    Trak = L`Malla
    CT = Hoss
    Zlan = L`Malla
    Dain = ML
    Ragefire = VH
    Sev = Hoss
    Tormax = Vind
    Doze = IG
    Lend = ML
    ST = Hoss
    Klan = Hoss
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 09-16-2001 at 07:53 PM.

Quint, go ahead and drop us from Kland and Lend for now. Between the lack of people lately and current rotations, we have enough going on. That and the fact that I hate Kland with a passion now
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    Hoss knocked Trak off last night.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Add Hoss to the ST warder's rotation effective TODAY.

We will be taking them next spawn as a FFA method of sharing is not working out.

Ragefire dead at approx 12:30am EST 9/13/01
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

ST Warders 1-3 down 9/12.

Blog Entries
    Zland died yesterday.

WW was taken down.

Mid-afternoon 9/13 - Western Wastes was taken down for a small update/patch.

So the Klandicar spawn Hoss intended for tonight disappeared. We will be attempting him next spawnage.

Thanks.

Wonder what they did.

Sev is Up 10:45 est sept 13

i just wanted to share
    Smoosh Fugg

What do you mean "thats bad"? I've been touching that for years!

Blog Entries
    Lend dead 9/13

CT down 9/13

Got word last night that Dain popped, couldn't confirm it, but its worth a peek.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

CN noticed Sev up last night. I contacted Vindi, and they said they'd like to trade the spawn with us. So mark CN and Vindi as a trade for Sev
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Dain pop was noticed and Hoss informed ~7PM pst last night.

We were already busy on other things when we learned of Dain having spawned. PL hit us in a nasty way later in the evening and we called it an early night. So mark us down as a PASS on Dain for yesterday evening.

Assuming the rotation would have granted us 24 hours to make our attempt, we're unfortuately busy tonight as well.

Good luck Vind or L'Malla - whoever actually will get him next =)

First off the trading of Sev with CN and Vind is bullshit. Secondly Im assuming you didnt leave Sev up over night. If you did, shame on you.

This goes back to my issue of guilds staying on rotations that they DO NOT need. Its obvious Vind doesnt need a green scale. I wonder how many other guilds are on rotations that they dont need. You are all greedy fuckers for staying on rotated mobs you dont need. And I say this to all guilds, not just Vind.

The IGB is in place so that we can all work together. Not to monopolize a situation because guild X is allied with guild Y. We all sat back in silence as we watched the old Hoss/Vind alliance monopolize ST keys. Well my days of siting back in silence are done. Any guild who thinks they can monopolize a mob through an alliance will meet my resistance every step of the way.

If Vind didnt need the Sev spawn, they shoulda passed and removed themselves from the rotation.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Is there a vind rep that's still checking this board? I've noticed 3/4th of the guild seems to have vanished. Should I set up for Dain this evening, assuming Vind will pass? or do we let him stand for another day.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Not excited about that trade either, since CN had just gotten Sev in the rotation and others in it had not yet.

Proper and precedented thing to do would have been to notify Vind, and if they were passing, notify the next guild, and so on, until it was either going to be killed or came back around to you.

Prior mob trades have been when both are due up for a spawn (see ML-Seekers w/Trak, Seekers up, ML was next, traded spots), not when one guild has within a rotation cycle already killed the mob in question.

ML is out of the Sev rotation, for the exact reasoning Thanatoz is upset, (we don't need Sev for Green Scales and pulled out before it even got to us), this affects us little aside from keeping that sort of trade from spreading.

Vind's last rotation mob fight was 9/7, a fail on Zlandicar. I'd ping them in game Dlgoth, seen at least 2, maybe 3 of them on playersauctions.com in the last few weeks. (Riccee, Darriuss, was Bandof in Vind?)

One other thing I just noticed as well, CN killed the last IGB Sev, before the Night Kids stealth kill, on 8/26.