Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Heh, I don't think Vind would give Bandof a tag even to spit on him

reason I ask though is that it's hard for me to ping someone in game when I can't get on until almost 7pm EST, and I need to know to plan and post on our boards like an hour ago Guess it'll just end up a late night kill if it does fall to us.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Trak is up btw, as of 13:00PST, the 14th.

Please accept our apologies guys if we have offended anyone. It was almost midnight when we noticed Sev was up. I informed Vindi that Sev was up and was told by Teutebod (the only person I knew that was on) that they were not taking him. I asked if it was okay if we took him in trade and that was fine with them.

Honestly, Night Kids would have probably killed him if we hadn't. Again tho, sorry for any misunderstandings. If necessary, take us out of the next Sev rotation if it causes any problems.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Trak dead at approx 12:45AM EST Saturday morning.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Dain up still

Vindication passing on him or what? I'd like to get him dead asap so the rotation can move along if ya are Thanks
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Well technically their 24 hours is up, so we'll be killing him this evening.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

As per a recent discussion with VH about zordak, we swapped places since they were having issues with getting people online due to the recent events.

Zordak was killed last night by L`Malla, and VH is now up for him. Good luck guys.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Thanks Dlgoth

Klandicar is up.

Well, Dain's still up. Since Seekers are removing themselves from rotations, he's waiting for a smackdown from ML now. he's a 425 just so ya know. Had him to about 15%, but it was a bit late and people weren't quite on their "A" games so we said screw it.

He's got a hammer as well so you know going in (heads up on deciding who gets it )
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Mythic will get him Monday evening.

Thanks for the info, Dlgoth.

Baramos

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Baramos1
    Klandicar is up.
    This was posted at 11:45 pm pacific time Saturday night.

Hoss made plans to kill Klandicar today, Sunday, after our Tormax raid. I learned this evening that ML killed him.

Please explain... how was "Hoss next in the rotation", and ML summarily moved in and took the mob without a word?
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Klandicar was up all day Saturday.

I did a /w all Hoss, /w all Andaas, and a /w all Sirensa at approx. 4 PM pacific time, saw a Hoss member in WW, no And or Sir to ping, and assumed Hoss was aware he was up based on that member in WW.

I'd have to look at your roster to tell you who was in WW yesterday, been a very long day today and I haven't even been online for message boards since about 7 AM Pacific till now.

Edit: Looked at my log. At 4:43 Pacific Time, Shinare was in West Wastes. Not exactly 4PM, but close enough.
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 09-16-2001 at 08:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Quintall_ML
    Klandicar was up all day Saturday.

Edit: Looked at my log. At 4:43 Pacific Time, Shinare was in West Wastes. Not exactly 4PM, but close enough.
    Shinare is a cleric, and has been inactive for close to 6 months until this weekend I think when she first returned (I saw her for the first time outside of IRC today in game). I doubt she even knows what Klandicar is, let alone where he spawns. And being a cleric bound at the ToV entrance, there is a limit to the amount of scouting she would be able to do anyway. Was anything communicated directly to her - so that she might be able to communicate that to someone in the guild? Was anything communicated to ANYONE in Hoss?

The thing is, ML posted to this forum to alert someone that Klandicar was up (I am assuming this was to alert Hoss, since we had requested the rotation on Klandicar last week), that post was made at 11:45 pm pacific on Saturday. Did that post include a statement along the lines of "Klandicar was up all day Saturday and Hoss didn't engage him, so ML is taking him tomorrow"? No.

Anyway, a post here would have been appreciated. I'm really pissed over this, as Baramos' post last night triggered me to plan on doing Klandicar tonight. Thanks again for screwing us up. Hoss continues to wait for our 1st attempt at Kland 2.0.

I gave a tell to Drakky yesterday before we did Klandicar.

He said hold on, let me ask the guild.

I waited about 2 minutes... then..

He said nope, we won't be doing Klandicar.

So, yeah, Andaas, Hoss was informed, asked, notified.

Baramos

Blog Entries
    Very well. That is what I was asking for really -- something a bit more substantive than Quintall telling me that "a Hoss person" was in WW on Saturday, so we should have known that Klandicar was up.

I wasn't online, and my update to our raid schedule got missed by some people, so Drakky and others online didn't know. Rohaise mentioned that someone in Hoss was spoken to, but had no idea who, and nobody online tonight knew anything about it, heh.