Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Most Beautiful Dwarf Of Kaladim

The Most Beautiful Dwarf Of Kaladim

Arrr me old timey players how many still be of ye n Hoss.

Grout Handsome
    2nd wielder of Lola's ghoulbane

pre expansion memories made me stop by

L-O-L-A Lola
    Holy crap, haha.

*salutes Grout*

The guy everyone loves to hate Vidmer's Avatar
    Hey Grout =o. Guess dorfs are like roaches; you think they died and then they caper across your kitchen floor!

Arrr Lola

/kneel

serious question I have a 65 war with 30 some AA blah bah gear blah on another server that I am not so happy on. isnt there some way i can route thro legends to get to your server so I can apply to the guild for membership and be fully equipped. Or would the guild be willing to accept a naked applicant I am sure I could be in full bronze in a week or do you all even have room for a warrior applicant.?.

/wave Card

Once Lola pulled Lady Vox and I thought wow a paladin can pull a dragon. I died 4 times that fight and 2 deaths had no ressurections I ran back from that damn ice maze of a barbarian shanty town freezing my nubbies off thinking damn who let the paladin pull. dont get me started on our fear runs.

I wore bronze and chain for 28 levels and swung a shiney Brass Halberd. Nope I wasnt a reject from the poorly equiped club some people actually were jealous. Thats old school.
    Last edited by Grout; 08-12-2003 at 08:47 AM.

ahahah holy shit Vidster. wow.

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Originally posted by Grout

I wore bronze and chain for 28 levels and swung a shiney Brass Halberd. Nope I wasnt a reject from the poorly equiped club some people actually were jealous. Thats old school.
    Ahh yes....and then that happy day when I began to upgrade to blackened iron

Hell I remember that had a fine plate girdle that I was damn proud of.....go 8ac with no stats.

The good old days when so much was new and the truly uber amazing stuff that almost no one had and everyone wanted were things like an FBSS or an SBD. I remember sitting in a group outside of paw once and a necro joined who was wearing something I had never seen before. It was an SMR and my god was he l33t

*edit* I'm also glad that I was playing at a time when I got to do all my Darkforge quests and it really meant something to me. I almost think that doing that first turn in in Sol Temple was my favorite loot experience ever. New SK's these days expect to have a full set of Blood Ember at the very least almost imediately......kids these days I tell ya
    Last edited by Buazag Bonesteel; 08-12-2003 at 10:29 AM.

Brunen OMG hahaah

brunen tells you " Come to Fear the monsters are hitting for 20 but have alot of hit points"

Loading Please wait

you tell the guild " Arrr I not be liking this zone it gives me the shivers"

Server wide Message " Do Savir, Fear will be coming down for a minor patch"

I log back in

A Scareling Backstabs you for 650 points of damage
    A Scareling Backstabs you for 650 points of damage

Loading Please wait

Thumbs up OMG!

Hi Grout!!

Aul and I don't really play anymore, but you knew that

See you at the next Christmas party I guess!
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

OOo ya and for those of you that joined HOSS long after I left the game

Old school

I had heard that for a while the GM's forced the tag to be changed from Hoss to Heroes of the Seven Suns. Never saw a screenshot of the name before this, though

So if I burn 50 bucks and move my soon to be nekid Warrior

my warrior cutie pie

may I apply to HOSS? I looking to laugh again and be with a good group of peoples. I am looking for chalenges and encounters and not a +3 sword of the holy wombat. Sides who can resist a cutie with a beard

Talking

Don't do it Grout!!!!!!!!!!! It's a trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe I think the last time I saw you in game was when you helped me with my lvl 50 SK lifetap spell quest

Anyone can apply:

http://www.hossguild.com/forums/anno...?s=&forumid=43

Not sure how many people you'll remember though, I'll bet 95% of the people you knew no longer play, myself included.

Still, good luck to you if you go for it.

I think i remember you from when i was noob playing in Crushbone a LONG time ago. Think you even rezzed me to save me the extremely dangerous run from the orc lift. I definelty remember the name.

Grout was the dwarf paladin that dwarfed Lola?

Hiya Grout. Been awhile.

Hope all is good.

Slippy

Originally posted by Buazag Bonesteel
    Ahh yes....and then that happy day when I began to upgrade to blackened iron

Hell I remember that had a fine plate girdle that I was damn proud of.....go 8ac with no stats.

The good old days when so much was new and the truly uber amazing stuff that almost no one had and everyone wanted were things like an FBSS or an SBD. I remember sitting in a group outside of paw once and a necro joined who was wearing something I had never seen before. It was an SMR and my god was he l33t

*edit* I'm also glad that I was playing at a time when I got to do all my Darkforge quests and it really meant something to me. I almost think that doing that first turn in in Sol Temple was my favorite loot experience ever. New SK's these days expect to have a full set of Blood Ember at the very least almost imediately......kids these days I tell ya
    I also remember doing my dark forge quests. After getting the decayed bp and the decayed mail I stopped in neriak to buy the platinum bars needed to complete the quest. Unfortunately they had to be enchanted. Luckily enough I stumbled across some Seeker enchanter in Neriak Foreign Quarter by the name of Mystrae who enchanted the bars for me. I was one badass SK with my suit of Dark Forge and my Dark Reaver. Ah for simpler days.
    Ruining your lands since Dec 2000.

Sniffle... reminds me of the pride and joy I had when I completed my first ivy etched bracer when I was level... 22? I was too scared to try to do it earlier because I didn't have camoflauge yet, and I was terrified of the tidal lords in that cauldron zone! Yeah it was a lot of fun back in those days, when there was so much ahead of you to learn and see.

Originally posted by Thuggo
    I was one badass SK with my suit of Dark Forge and my Dark Reaver. Ah for simpler days.
    OMG ME TOO

I gave all my Dark Forge away on Fennin when I got umbral though... then I needed to buy some Dark Forge pieces for another quest... fack, what quest was that?

hehe I played this game for too long

L-O-L-A Lola
    I hope you're taking good care of my ghoulbane, Grout!